Vermin v Slime chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As I posted, the second Slime try should have been a penalty try.  Merritt led with the feet into Reddy.  No action taken.  NRL = hypocrites.  But we all must remember Souffs are the new poster boys.  Funny that Sutton is a paid up member of the Bra Boys, a beach side gang known to Police.  Not that I care, but what about the reputation of the NRL.    Not a problem for our Gallopfool.

Great to see the souths bubble burst in Round 2, noramlly they wait until at least Round 5 - they are low side!!

The end of gallop is near

big-bubble-burst.jpg

DSM5 link said:
As I posted, the second Slime try should have been a penalty try.  Merritt led with the feet into Reddy.  No action taken.  NRL = hypocrites.  But we all must remember Souffs are the new poster boys.  Funny that Sutton is a paid up member of the Bra Boys, a beach side gang known to Police.  Not that I care, but what about the reputation of the NRL.    Not a problem for our Gallopfool.
Calm down ,Bra boys are ok,dont blow things out of proportion..

Calm down fellas, I was only suggesting that now his holiness Saint David is on a mission to clean up the game, he should look inside bedrooms, closets and who associates with whom.  Never know where despicable acts are performed that could impact on the religious fervor that is the NRL..     

Bloody Rabbits ! ! !  The first time in years (pre-Northern Eagles days) that I pick them to win and they get done.  After their performance last week, I thought that they had finally got themselves a pretty capable team & they play like they did last night.  Bubble's burst alright.  Looks like I go back to picking against them each week again.

Jethro, how can you possibly pick the wabbits.  The only other team they might beat is us.  Just how bad are the Rorters?  Even money between Fittler and the clown from Panthers to get the arse first. 

DSM5 link said:
Jethro, how can you possibly pick the wabbits.  The only other team they might beat is us.  Just how bad are the Rorters?  Even money between Fittler and the clown from Panthers to get the arse first. 

Yeah, I know & I've learnt my lesson.  No more picking them to win.  As I said before, I thought that after the way that they played against the Rorters last week that they may have finally got themselves a team that is capable of winning.  How wrong I was.  As you have pointed out, the Rorters must have big troubles ahead either that or they just went to the game and thought that they only had to turn up to win. Anyway, time will tell.

I picked the Rorters last week on the strength of their pack.  Looking at the game one can see just how lazy, old, tired and disinterested they were.  Fitzgibbon seemed to run on the spot whenever he had the ball, Miles just ran into people, O'Meley looked fat and the halves resorted to that 'kick into the corner' play which failed for them last year.  I reckon a determined Manly would have put 100 on them.  I'm hoping that the Rorters hold that form and the Raiders put them to the sword.     

DSM5 link said:
I'm hoping that the Rorters hold that form and the Raiders put them to the sword.     

Yeah, you & I both.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4