Vatuvei?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Why the hype? If i was his coach he'd be spending the next two weeks in reserve grade.

Too many players these days are going places based on their personality or look.

Willie - Big Smartarse with an afro...Average backrower

Idris - Big Talk himself up Dreadlocks... played for nsw and Australia
when he is not even in the top 10 Aussie centres

And vatuvei couldn't catch a pizza during a hungerstrike yet everyone laughs and just says Ohhh manu.

Doesn't bother me he was great out there for Manly but is it just me or are these Big blokes with 'funny' personalities overated?

He's great to watch; one of the players that bring crowds. Much better than the bland, percentage players that Wayne Bennet cultivates.

Willie actually got better over time. Stats wise is better then most props

Idris needs descent halves to feed him early ball which he has now in Prince.

Now Manu is the enigma wrapped up in a puzzle seen him single handly destroy teams and other times look ordinary. Has gotten better under the high ball but is a nightmare on grubbers

No doubt hot & cold but I like big Vatuvei. Sure he is hyped up due to his character & its a pretty likeable character at that. The Beast is 1 of the hardest player to stop in the game - he lacks the extra skills of T Rex including defensively otherwise he would be devestating in the back row or off the bench aiming at the halves aroung the fringe of the ruck.
Idris lacks involvement but is from Jurassic Park - a bit lazy but a lot good.....
Willie had his moments & had a good phase though my fave Willie moment was when he got smashed by Kidwell.
Vatuvai & Idris are 2 matchwinners & for mine theres far more overrated players running around in the NRL.

64mins Manu falls over n tried to trip Wolfe with his leg . Two weeks for that would be reasonable

Man, if that bloke played for us, I honestly think I'd need a stack hat, a wooden peg to stop me swallowing my tongue, and two extra tight straight jackets.

Hahahahaha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8