v Titans rd10 chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gotta put em away early. Don't keep em in the game & give em a sniff. Don't give a chance of scoring one of those runaway or intercept tries late in the game

Jethro said:
Yeah, I can't stand the little grub either. I remember back in 2008 before we played them at Robina and he was bad mouthing Manly saying how bad we are and that we are not the real deal (or words to that effect) to take out the competition and how wrong could he have been. Not only did we beat them on the night but we all know how that season ended for us :D

CORRECTION: He said it after the following game at Brookie where we also beat them that year
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/09/03/15823_gold-coast-titans.html

I was at that game! Was with a couple of friends that lived in the area and Titans fans, they were giving it to me at one stage when the titans were up.

I remember Wolfy made a huge run for a try that was disallowed.. first big run I'd seen from him from Manly.

Was also the second last time I was the Beaver play a live game, last being the 2008 GF :)

not sure if this is gonna impact our game on Monday night at all - but only Oldfield played NSW Cup today. the NSWRL twitter said to me: only Oldie, Wolfman NO SHOW!

So either he's traveled with the team or is injured. hmm.

With all the upsets this week it is our big chance to take advantage and shoot up the ladder. How good would it be if snake clicks into form and scores another hatrick :). Fingers crossed.

Masked Eagle said:
Is it possible its actually a good thing we are playing on Monday night again? The boys would surely be a bit leg weary after playing in those conditions last night and the extra few days rest should hopefully see us cherry ripe to beat the titans.

Your theory out the window. Canberra stepped up a gear last night.

King would be around 100-1 to play IMO.
Any injury concerning the ribs are a real bastard (as most of us at some point would know) so doubt he will take the field after just 1 weeks rest.
If it's rib cartilage, he's looking at another 3-5 weeks possibly?

Mark from Brisbane said:
There will be a VERY small group of MWTS there, about 20, in Bay 14, behind the posts we'll do our best to cheer....please wish us well and IF you are in SEQ and can make it along please come over, join us and add to our crowd....the more the merrier!!

See you there...6 of us are coming to bay 14 so make that 26 supporters!

IM tipping choc will have a binder tonight after being stiffed and missing out on origin

Cambo said:
IM tipping choc will have a binder tonight after being stiffed and missing out on origin

Choc has been one of our best all season despite his few dropped balls and silly penalties. I still don't know how everyone puts Gift ahead of Choc???

scaled.php

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7