v Storm game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CAMBO said:
Would love to be there but instead I will be watching the game at the Aussie Bar in Patong.
Now while not being there at Brookie has its disadvantages I'm a glass half full kind of guy and while many of you are drinking mid strength drinks for 6 or 7 bucks ill will be drinking lots of Chang beer for 2-3 bucks ;)

Chang is what the rednecks drink mate. It is farking terrible. Anyway have a good trip. I was recently over there but not Phuket.

CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
wombatgc said:
Stevo said:
CAMBO said:
Would love to be there but instead I will be watching the game at the Aussie Bar in Patong.
Now while not being there at Brookie has its disadvantages I'm a glass half full kind of guy and while many of you are drinking mid strength drinks for 6 or 7 bucks ill will be drinking lots of Chang beer for 2-3 bucks ;)

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Hahaha...first thing I thought too.
Talking about serving it up on a silver platter @Cambo :p

Don't want to upset him too much so early into his stint back here, he is looking for a happy ending this time
Offended to think you thought you might offend the new mellow version of cambo ;)

You've mellowed Cam? Don't think so. Have a great trip. :)

ayjay007 said:
globaleagle said:
Phuket, I say!

You're in Canada,aren't yu Global? I'll be in US Oct/Nov,but Cal,Flor, and NY.Bit far to ur area..lol

Certainly am. And it is a bit of a walk from Florida to Vancouver!

aveagoodtrip

marga said:
CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
wombatgc said:
Stevo said:
*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Don't want to upset him too much so early into his stint back here, he is looking for a happy ending this time
Offended to think you thought you might offend the new mellow version of cambo ;)

When it comes to the subject of this forum, he certainly has mellowed (well, so far anyway) :)

Jethro said:
marga said:
CAMBO said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
wombatgc said:

When it comes to the subject of this forum, he certainly has mellowed (well, so far anyway) :)
Let's hope he keeps being a good boy this time. I am sure he will be. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4