V for Vendetta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I found it excellent.

It is a long movie but keeps the tension all the way through. Challenging politically and interesting it has plot twists, dark moments and a large sense of theatre. A masked Hugo Weaving was supurb and Natalie Portman is just as strong.

About 8.5 out of 10 for content and also as there is nothing quite as different like it in big budget mainstream.

My favorite movie site is http://www.imdb.com/ and in the search box at the top put in the name of any movie and gives all the details along with pages of viewer reviews linked at the bottom.

I give it a double plus good. Saw it a couple of months back some lazy Sunday (mmm... on demand is good) and I was extremely surprised with how cool it was.

Having said that, my brother probably won't like it: he's a real comic fan and I know that he doesn't like watching movies based on comics because they're bound to miss something important, apparently...

Sweet as. I think it is one of the best movies I have seen. I loved it and everything it stood for.

Narc - I watched it through Box Office on foxtel... how good is it?? Just get bored and throw on a movie without having to get up. Lazy man's dream!!

I'm going to watch the movie again soon.

Havent seen the movie, but have seen the online 'v for vendetta' starring Mata and DSM hooking into Monas and Matai

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2