Useless bloody front row.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We'd have won that game were it not for the capers of our starting front row.

King, giving away a ridiculous flopping penalty with the game in the balanace and us ahead 14-12. No need for it, and I'll say it again, you can count on King for at least two STUPID penalties every game. This one turned the match.

Kite - can someone please check his eyesight? How many balls can one drop in a game?

Monaghan - stay out of Orford's way.

:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

meh dissing the regulars.....

Burns gave away a more crucial and more in total penalties than King has all season. He also didnt take any pressure off Orford in attack.

Orford lost us teh game with a woeful miss from infront. and a stupid grubber from his own half that if Monas did that you wont stop hearing till next year. Or that stupid intercept ball.

Kite - he made 100+ metres didnt he? a few dropped balls but i thought he played well and his defence was alright

Monas was average.. didnt do much right or wrong.. dont know about getting in his way... I think Orford was more lost than anything.

Kaza are you accusing Mata of having double standards? ;) No way :)

But yep stupid penalties by the regulars Burns, Dunley and King. Kite drops far too much ball. But did play well besides that.

How good is Matai, he gives away bugger all now. Well done.

The Messiah can not blame Monas for getting in his way. Except for the try MONAS set up ;)

So I am assuming that that wasn't Kite that got over the line when there was absolutely nothing on. Otherwise in the interest of balance Mata would surely have mentioned it :dance:

Those with the memory capacity of a pea would remember that traditionally I have been one of Kite's biggest advocates.

This does not mean that he shouldn't be visiting the optometrist first thing tomorrow morning.

To be honest I don't fill my memory with people's advocacy of front rowers.

Mata you hide your enjoyment of his try well then.

It was a good try Sir Gronk. He has scored similar before and it shows what he is capable of. However, we see it all too infrequently this year.

It also does not hide the fact that he either has hard hands or vision problems, and that the problem seems to present itself at the most unfortunate moments.

If you are talking about poor handling this year I am surprised that you have not included Steve Menzies in your gun sights. His handling , not only on Saturday night but also for the season to date has been less than good. He dropped at least one easy pass on Saturday & another, whilst much more difficult may well have led to a try. His pass from dummy half to Burns, before he put up the kick for Robertson's try was a shocker, Burns did well to take the ball.

Kite's handling errors are more obvious because they led to try's, but he was not the only guilty party this week.

On the subject of dumb penalties, why can't players be fined some cash by the club their stupidity at crucial moments.

Burns and King should be hit where it hurts most. Might be more controlled in future!

Apart from the stupid penalty from King, he had a good game. I think this week you could look at Orford's, Burns & Kite game and even Watmough's important missed tackles. Watmough still provides quality, but geez he's missing some important tackles and has some handling errors in him. Hicks is quiet. For the 1st time in ages, Dunley was productive and did nothing stupid.
Willow is offering nothing - I hope Cuthbo is ready.

Agreed with kings penalties. Although the same could be said for others as well.

Other than that king has been playing well in the last 3 weeks. It looks like someone has been given an ear bashing and taken note. Living up to his potential? If he continues his current form I'll say so.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4