Upset on the cards?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm having one of my infamous sudden up-beat pre-game mood swings. I feel a win is on the cards. We will get out to a 12-0 start, and hold on for a 28-24 win. Watch our back-row absolutely fire on Sat night. I'm predicting a thooooouuusand metres for BK. I had this same feeling before the Parra semi last year. We got anihilated.

I admire your optimisim Crusher and I hope you are right. I just can't help but think the only upset of the night will be the term used to describe Manly supporters. That said I expect a much better effort than than last week.

ive got a good feeling myself. last time i had a good feeling.. well... was last week.. had a good feeling we were gonna lose.

But im confident we will milk those cows dry.

ive got a good feeling myself. last time i had a good feeling.. well... was last week.. had a good feeling we were gonna lose.

But im confident we will milk those cows dry.

Classic!
Nah, couldn't be related to an ex-Bears supporter.

Are you related to Ryan Crusher?

Booooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. :wall:

Canteen...why did the chicken cross the road?
Is that amusing the millionth time? Or do you just support someone having a dig? Very un-christian like. :roll:

Byso,
I am last of the eternal optimists (have to be to support this Club!!) & last of the perverbal tight asses when comes to money.

Im just wondering, how many of you people actually watched the Cowboys game last week???

Flip, certainly did & they looked mighty impressive particularly the small men who carved the Broncos up the middle of the ruck. I stated else where that I believe they will win it this year.
Overall I an an optimist & we will continue to see our fair share of upsets this year, hopefully this will be one of them!!

Im just wondering, how many of you people actually watched the Cowboys game last week???

Yep- and enjoyed every minute of it - not only are they a impressive team but good to watch as well- that try of Bowens was a gem and their defence is awesome...sets a great platform for their backs to run riot.
I will be over the moon if we win becasue the Cowboys in my opinion are the team to beat this year.

Agreed PJ. Being a brissy local I can't stand anything more than to watch a Broncos game. But when they were being trounced like that, I can't help myself but grab a beer put my feet up and think to myself what kind of excuses the public can muster up this week.

The biggest problems for us are that everywhere the cowboys tore the broncs appart, we were disgraceful against the Raiders.

Good points raised as they are a great team to watch. The way the play there are opportunities for us to play a very imaginative & expansive attacking game as they do leave gaps in their defence by the style in which they play. Defence, well they will give us problems up the centre & on the ruck fringes if we do not improve from last week. The back row for us will have to lift their game this week, fairly average last week.

[quote author=Fro]
Are you related to Ryan Crusher?

Booooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. :wall:

Canteen...why did the chicken cross the road?
Is that amusing the millionth time? Or do you just support someone having a dig? Very un-christian like. :roll:
[/quote]
Don't take yourself so seriously! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Agreed PJ. Being a brissy local I can't stand anything more than to watch a Broncos game. But when they were being trounced like that, I can't help myself but grab a beer put my feet up and think to myself what kind of excuses the public can muster up this week.

The biggest problems for us are that everywhere the cowboys tore the broncs appart, we were disgraceful against the Raiders.

Yeah flip, How good is the feeling when brisbane are getting an arse kicking hahaha!!

Us losing sucked but when your up in brisbane and brisbane get rolled like that you suddenly feel pretty good!! haha

Go Manly!!

Manly by 8 :lol2:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4