Announcement Upgrade in place -> lots to do

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The unicode lookup seems to be out for just those 5 reactions between the popup selection window and the display in the post.

Thank you :praying: U+1F64xF displays part of :lockink:U+1F50xF

Emoji - Wikipedia

Debugging is fun :rofl:
Its more that its placement is wrong, it uses a spritesheet and is instead pushing to the wrong part of the sprite sheet. If you change the HTML to remove the positioning it displays correctly. Cant see where that is coming from though.

For now I have switched the broken ones to fontawesome

Its more that its placement is wrong, it uses a spritesheet and is instead pushing to the wrong part of the sprite sheet. If you change the HTML to remove the positioning it displays correctly. Cant see where that is coming from though.

For now I have switched the broken ones to fontawesome
Must be some space/font size issue.
If you drop the description 'thank you' does the emoji display correctly within the post?

Same with the space taken up by the usernames next to the emoji

Although 'informative' is correctly displayed even though its a long descriptor

Must be some space/font size issue.
If you drop the description 'thank you' does the emoji display correctly within the post?

Same with the space taken up by the usernames next to the emoji

Although 'informative' is correctly displayed even though its a long descriptor
It's beyond my control, I've punted it as an issue from down line as I don't have time to go through their code

It's beyond my control, I've punted it as an issue from down line as I don't have time to go through their code
Love the look of it
nksVPc-hx0ORBIJbSMxCatcIY4tCVmMIgraIJN35_zBSfv8tSH6hJ_IyB_hI8N_1oPIpw3PPqFOm-XxFGzYfi-UvU3GUXTDNnhoQqyS5GUfUME2uXqp1a4J4Hd0zlhZo6kZ3r_pLwqJB588sXZE7SKC9D1ea=w384-h384

Its not a priority for me either.

The only issue that I hit is the inserted links being automatically highlighted and thus deleting the link (as it treats it as a 'selected text') when I hit enter to finish a post :banghead:

Just doing my best - As an aside I wouldn’t want to be down at HQ today

No, difficult first day back for Cuzzo and I’m not sure if Stephen Humphreys has started yet.

By the way Wheelie when you get to meet Stephen can you at hi from me, we haven’t spoken since I retired and just before that he left to work for BA in London , so it would be 10 years.

But I had a lot to do with him at Avis ( we had a rental car franchise as well) and then in the travel industry, so I’m sure he’ll remember me.

No, difficult first day back for Cuzzo and I’m not sure if Stephen Humphreys has started yet.

By the way Wheelie when you get to meet Stephen can you at hi from me, we haven’t spoken since I retired and just before that he left to work for BA in London , so it would be 10 years.

But I had a lot to do with him at Avis ( we had a rental car franchise as well) and then in the travel industry, so I’m sure he’ll remember me.
There is a Council Meeting on 27/11 so assume I might see him then so will say hi then. Yes Cuzzo straight off the plane and straight back into it

There is a Council Meeting on 27/11 so assume I might see him then so will say hi then. Yes Cuzzo straight off the plane and straight back into it

Yeah I knew he was doing that , literally landed and straight to work ( although not a super long flight).

Not sure when SH actually starts but I’d be guessing it was yesterday.

Can we have the old change your rating thingo back.
You know, like if you agree with someone then decide what they wrote was utter rubbish and want to change it to a disagree or get stuffed or something.
I can't see that it can be done but maybe someone can steer me in the right direction...

Can we have the old change your rating thingo back.
You know, like if you agree with someone then decide what they wrote was utter rubbish and want to change it to a disagree or get stuffed or something.
I can't see that it can be done but maybe someone can steer me in the right direction...

You can do that now.

1) You've put your cursor over the like button, the list of reactions appear, you click agree.
2)But wait, it is rubbish!
3) Move your cursor back to where the like button is (it will now show agree as that's what you clicked) - the list of reactions will appear again, choose the one you want.

Sorry, it's 1000000 times quicker doing or showing it than typing it but it is what it is.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4