Announcement Upgrade in place -> lots to do

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd swap the beating heart one with an 'agree' but def leave the like in.

Yes I do like the “ like” one, but need to have our agree one back.

It’s two seperate thoughts isn’t it ,I “ like” your comment about XXXXX but “ agree” with your comment about “ YYYYYYY”.

Is there any chance of the "Previous thread" & "Next thread" links being reactivated? I find they make it easier to move through the threads.

Is there any chance of the "Previous thread" & "Next thread" links being reactivated? I find they make it easier to move through the threads.
For mobile it's complicated for normal computer oriented viewing yes. I find the what's new feature more useful

**** no you don’t marry them , agree that was dumb.
He even went over there and met the family then brought her home. He's nice but so dumb and what is scary is the bastard is the skipper of one of the ferries in Sydney Harbour?

• 🤝
Reactions: Dan
All looks good but if there's any chance we could have agree instead of like that'd be great. It's much stronger.
I'd swap the beating heart one with an 'agree' but def leave the like in.
64a772dc-b258-4b69-8c25-2e3b3a61a2aa-original.png

What

What Device are you using, I think this will be a result of the emoji keyboard

For me:

Thank you, black tick, red cross, and dummy spit are all weird. None of them match the symbols when clicked. It's like they all look like close ups of a big sheet of 'reactions' and we've focused in on parts of two of them and not the right one.

Unless...you're talking about something else and this is a different issue that you're aware of and will get to it whenever.

(This is just on the laptop, fyi).

What

What Device are you using, I think this will be a result of the emoji keyboard
LG android nougat phone 99% of the time

I'll crank up my Win 8.1 pc today and try and reproduce the error

The hover icons and the reactions received icons all match the emoji

But the displayed emoji on a thread transposes for the five symbols I listed above (see the above attachments in my original post)

Easy to reproduce if you give an :heavycheck: to this post

I only use your emojis and never the ones on my LG keyboard

FYI This is the tick symbol of my LG keyboard ✅

Last edited:
  • 🤝
Hey all - my new profile doesn’t allow me to post links to news articles etc or tag people in posts. I get a Spam like message saying to amend post or contact Administrator?

Hey all - my new profile doesn’t allow me to post links to news articles etc or tag people in posts. I get a Spam like message saying to amend post or contact Administrator?
Isn't that due to not meeting the minimum post count limit as you have a brand new logon?

Just blast in a few 1 character posts in this thread till the magic number is reached as you can delete them later. After about 20 try inserting the link
Or
Get @Dan to reinstate @The Wheel

Last edited:
  • 🤝
Isn't that due to not meeting the minimum post count limit as you have a brand new logon?

Just blast in a few 1 character posts in this thread till the magic number is reached as you can delete them later. After about 20 try inserting the link
Or
Get @Dan to reinstate @The Wheel
This is correct and why I was going to just reset your passwoord for your old account. @Geoff Wheel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4