Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Again another 'fan' who is blind. Manly ran several hundred metres further than Easts. We won the penalty count 12 to 7. We made more line breaks. We missed fewer tackles.
Geeze, if you are going to criticise do it with some knowledge!

Sounds like some game winning stats right there.

The Who

Journey Man
I just don’t think he has proved he is worth $800k a year

Just like DCE Who

Sorry mate but $800k u expect robot performances
Well, if that is your criteria then I don't think Cronk or Teddy earned their pay cheque today, do you?

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Individual players' errors aside, my main criticism of the coaching today would be failing to instruct the side to take the easy two points when they were repeatedly on offer in the second half. If it's a good idea when you're level on points, or two behind, why isn't it a good idea when you're six or eight behind with plenty of time left on the clock? Why not take the two, get the ball back and trust that you can execute, keep the pressure on and get more points down the track? It's just plain dumb.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know I’ll get howled down by the doomsday crew but this thread is getting a bit old now.

We’ve got a coach , he’s just been extended and with a possible law suit to fight I doubt the owners will consider paying out circa two million to get rid of him.

So suck it up princesses he’s here to stay ( for the foreseeable future).

Last edited:

Nordburg

First Grader
Some players are just not improving.If a more disciplined coach was there,they wouldn’t be making the same mistakes they’ve been making week in week out.Dropped balls,piggy back penalties,ill discipline is costing the side

Clay

Bencher
I know I’ll get howled down by the doomsday crew but this thread is getting a bit old now.

We’ve got a coach , he’s just been extended and with a possible law suit to fight I doubt the owners will consider paying out circa two million to get rid of him.

So suck it up princesses here’s here to stay ( for the foreseeable future).
Serious question, which is a possibility on current form.
If we get the spoon this year will you back him for 2019?

king2213

Reserve Grader
Well, if that is your criteria then I don't think Cronk or Teddy earned their pay cheque today, do you?

Tom Knocked on twice on our try line 1 led to a direct try shift in momentum

And once at their try line critical point

Tedesco 0 knockons
Cooper 0 knockons

These are basic mistakes the side has been dishing out since Barrett took over

Toms manager has put all the pressure on the kid advising him he’s worth $800k a season

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Serious question, which is a possibility on current form.
If we get the spoon this year will you back him for 2019?

Mate it’s not me that’s backing him I’m just stating fact,

1) he’s just been extended.

2) the owners wouldn’t want a two million payout.

Opinions are opinions , fact is fact!!

Turbo4Life

Reserve Grader
These are my releastic suggestions to Baz:

Drop:
Winterstein

Walker obviously has to stay at 6
Suli played ok today, looks like a solid centre.
Baz probably won't swap t wright on the wing for m wright so and baz probably won't bring in jacko:

1. Turbo
2. M Wright
3. Suli
4. Kelz
5. Aku
6. Walkz
7. Chez
8. Paseka
9. Api
10. Marty
11. Thompson
12. Lane
13. Turbo

14. Tom Wright
15. Toafofoa Sipley
16. Addin Fonua-Blake
17. Lloyd Perret

This side has no winterstein or poo. I have said it in the past and ill say it again, AFB can be one of the most destructive impact players in the game if he is used off the bench.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Even if he picked the best players he is not a first grade coach
We are waisting our time with this bloke

He said I can coach first grade he put his hand up

Where is it Baz ? Week in week out disorganised rubbish

U were not ready for a head coach role

But our owners thought u were

It’s not baz fault it’s the owners

Sell your house baz before the property market crashes and go back to Wollongong

Ryan

Journey Man
If we want to win, **** all the egos and bull****. Go with:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Moses Suli
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Jackson Hastings
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Api Koroisou