Updated YART for 06.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Zorba has said that Witt will get 1st bite at 5/8 - at least in the trials. Therefore, what do you guys think of this:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Michael Witt
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Luke Williamson
17. Mark Bryant

One thing about this side, is that it has an awesome bench. Not one weak link.

Also - very quick backline.

My biggest concern is Jason King. I hope he becomes more mobile, and adds more minutes wise in 06. Otherwise, Cleal, Rose & Cuthbertson are breathing down his neck.

I'd say Monghan will be the same way with Ballin. This is the closest thing to a Premier League team I can come up with:-

02. Mitch Creary
03. Steve Matai
04. James Mortimer
05. Paul Stephenson
06. Clint Halden
07. Travis Burns
08. George Rose
09. Matt Ballin
10. Jim Curtis
11. Kane Cleal
12. Adam Cuthbertson
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jason Wells
15. Mailangi Styles
16. Phil Moorwood
17. That prop from The Bears

I think Steppa will be ahead of Robertson, I have a feeling Rose will be in the mix somewhere probably on the bench.

Something tells me Witt won't be the 5/8 & Moans won't be the starting hooker

I think you have a few players missing and some in the wrong places!! Just as well we have trials, I think they will be pretty interesting this year. I'm expecting some pleasant surprises! I really believe that all five grades are going to feature strongly this year. Its going to be a good one!!

At this stage, I would have to say PL. But I think he is capable of working himself in there at some stage during the year. I wouldn't think straight away though.

I think Steppa will be ahead of Robertson, I have a feeling Rose will be in the mix somewhere probably on the bench.

Something tells me Witt won't be the 5/8 & Moans won't be the starting hooker

Where is Witt going to be playing next year wheel (I don't need to ask about Monnas)?

They didn't sack him from Parra for nothing, and that was a team without a 1/2 back at the the end of 2004.

As for Monas I was hoping he might end up in the UK but that now seems out of the question, Des only has him on sufferance - he will be the most overpaid P/L captain in the NRL

Personally I think Burns will be there (5/8) when the whips are cracking, although I concede Witt could start there.

Dunley will be the starting hooker, with Ballin as 1st reserve.

Witt may improve a heap with an experianced half outside him, time will tell though

I also think that Mailangi Styles may be a real bolter this year

How about P/L for a start

Witt, Monnas and King are the 3 players that really need to step up this year as their performances in the second half of last year were dismal.

I think that dessie will start all three in the trials to determine whether they make it into FG next year.

I hope Monas proves me wrong as he is now getting paid a lot of cash and must deliver the goods consistantly.

As for King well he is due to play some good footy.

Is this your team then Wheel?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Paul Stephenson
03. Steven Bell
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Michael Witt
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Shayne Dunley
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Matt Ballin
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Luke Williamson
17. Mark Bryant

Ryan, James Mortimer is a Halfback, not a centre, his brother Tim who is playing Flegg is a fullback/centre

i'd go

01. Brett Stewart
02. Paul Stephenson
03. Steven Bell
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Michael Witt
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Luke Williamson
17. Mark Bryant

01.Mark Lennon
02. Sean Meaney
03. Steve Matai
04. Rob Toshack
05. Micheal Robertson
06. Clint Halden
07. Travis Burns
08. George Rose
09. Matt Ballin
10. Kane Cleal
11. Glenn Stewart
12. Adam Cuthbertson
13. Jason Wells

14. Jim Curtis
15. Mailangi Styles
16. Phil Moorwood
17. Sione ????????
18. Jeff Robson

Is this your team then Wheel?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Paul Stephenson
03. Steven Bell
04. Ashley Alberts
05. Chris Hicks
06. Michael Witt
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Shayne Dunley
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy

14. Matt Ballin
15. Kylie Leuleuai
16. Luke Williamson
17. Mark Bryant

Close to it, although I think Rose would be there somewhere - oick any one of King/ Kylie/Braynt to drop out, I would also think it could be Cutho or Glen Stewart before Willo at the start of the year.

Lennon looks like staying while I think Robson has been released. Don't forget thhe prop form Norths - Arnold

I wouldn't be surprised if dessie uses Kyle Arnold (the prop from the bears), Styles and Sione alphabet in the trials to see how they go.

Now that manly has better depth of talent this year look out for a bolter of two to start the season in FG.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4