Update on Grand Final packages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi everyone

Literally just back from Sydney after a VERY big night...caught a late flight home as I thought there might be a tad of celebrating done.

Great to see so many of the regulars and meet a few new ones (G'Day Duff), boy was it a great atmosphere.

Now to the GF

During the week we pre registered 114 people for our Grand Final package, these people are guaranteed of being there and we'll finalise the charges to their accounts on Monday.

Extra's

The lovely people at the NRL have said that I can increase my ticket allocation first thing on Monday, so I'll probably buy some more and reopen bookings for our full package (pre game function, transport,ticket, Grand Final Souvenir T-Shirt and entrance to the Brookvale Live site after the game).

Tickets only

I am not selling tickets by themseleves to the area where the MWTS group will be HOWEVER....I was contacted by another travel agent from Brisbane last week who advised me that they had a bunch of tickets in reserve pending a win by the Bronco's SO I may well have some tickets to sell that are in various parts of the ground but not with the the MWTS.

I am certainly not a scalper, so happy to advertise these tickets and they will be sold for face value plus postage to get them to you.

Office closed until Monday

We are however closed to monday, so nothing is going to happen until I know I have the extra seats (for my package) or if I have any tickets to sell from the other source.

So e-mail me for details if you need any [email protected]

It's going to be a VERY busy week but we'll do our best to help you out.

torana355 said:
Email sent mate. I would love a category A ticket if it's at all possible.

Will respond to that as soon as I can...just covering off on all the Social Media options I use....so will get to it

Mark T

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4