Unsung Hero(s) .. the true superstars

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I keep a particular eye on Parker in defence and I’d go as far as saying he’s in the top 5 defensive centres in the comp.He wouldn’t run out of sight in a dark alley but not much gets past him.I worry what the left side will look like if the rumour was true that Garrick was moving into the centres,it’s a tricky spot to defend
Not only that, how about the grass cutting catch by Parker in the 2nd half, catching the ball on the full close to the side line. So much was riding on Parks taking this catch, and he didn't disappoint. Going on what everyone saw, Parker wont be leaving the centre position anytime soon.

jake never gets the votes he deserves in the MVP

Forwards win matches im told but backs usually get the points. somewhere there is a disconnect here

Dce does things other dont do. his alfie langer impersonation on the weekend seems a tad lucky but he does nail those situations more than most, but his 3 tries were like a winger on the end of a backline. great finisher...no doubt but the starters are what turn the game.sure he had other contributions but thats not the point

close to there most effective forward kikau just didnt want to run at oku any more, burton and his kicking game was flustered into mistakes by defence

the under rated players like frog, jake on ST, parker , garrick previously who generally earn way less are the strength of the unit. generally there best and worst is only a bee dick apart.

Not only that, how about the grass cutting catch by Parker in the 2nd half, catching the ball on the full close to the side line. So much was riding on Parks taking this catch, and he didn't disappoint. Going on what everyone saw, Parker wont be leaving the centre position anytime soon.
For mine, Parker deserved some Daly M points, was disappointed he received none. I don’t think the judges actually watch the whole game.

I mean...can one really be a 'true superstar' and somehow an' unsung hero'?

I mean...can one really be a 'true superstar' and somehow an' unsung hero'?
They're the 'wind beneath the wings' of the oft-lauded. Quiet achievers - but achievers none the less.

They are 'the trees that don't fall in the forest - and don't care if anyone hears them or not.'

That's enough of being esoteric for today.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4