Under the Radar.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
Well its certainly not us, but on last nights effort I think with both Scott and Thurstan back the coys are a good shake, and why is Melbourne getting away with doing everything so quietly, like as if we don't notice.

Des should spend the entire post match interview talking about other sides to get them on the radar. :p

I agree that Cowboys with JT are massive contenders, their defense is really good and with Thurston the attack is also great. Melbourne have been ordinary this year considering the amount of home games they have had, they are about to play alot of away games and i bet they fall down the ladder.

Cowboys the last couple of weeks have been slow starter's. The Scum ahem Storm are spluttering along like the Dragons where before this week and a lost is coming up for them and that's with the big 3

Last night watch impressed me about the Cows was the fact that they didn't fall apart, even with the scoreline, even in the conditions. I know they lost, but they still looked like a team, in the past without JT they have not even managed that.

The risk with the storm is if they make the finals they have the strike power to go the whole way, and the closer they get the more it will tempt the NRL to write a redemption story out of the whole thing, I hate when you can see the whole game becoming a narrative of Gallop making, and I am certain he for one will be desperate to make sure we don't make it.

On that point, that meeting with Stewart it will happen as soon as Gallop starts to worry about us winning and the potential that Brett won't shake his hand. He will want to look like best of buddy's on stage at the GF and will do anything to avoid looking the fool. Don't think for a moment he will meet with Stewart because it is good for Brett, the club, the game or anyone else - he will do it when it is good for him.

I hope that **** gallop has to hand us some silverware before the finals,thatd really rub it in the faggots face

We've had a few good wins but let's face it the broncos, bulldogs and cowboys weren't at full strength. Not to say we weren't either but the real test will be ST choke at full strength next Monday game. May have to chuck a sicky!
:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4