Under-17s Development match this Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

girvie

Manly are playing North Sydney in an Under-17s development match at North Sydney Oval this Friday at 5.30pm.

It should be a pretty good match. Who is coming along to watch?

Manly u/17's

1 ADAM PERCIVAL
2 PETER FOURIE
3 TODD WILSON
4 FRANK VALENTINO
5 MATT GEERCKE
6 JIMI McDONALD
7 PAUL RATH
8 CHAD SCHIMEK
9 ROBBIE FULLER
10 ILIJA RADAN
11 JAKE FREE-RICHMOND
12 REMUS SYSON
13 MARK RIXON

14 HARRISON EVANS
15 ROBIN SIOSIUA-HUNUKI
16 SAMIK SEROBIAN
17 BEN DYER

COACH ROB NICHOLSON

The match will be followed by the Premier League match between Norths and Newtown.

Manly v Norths - now there's a headline I would like to see again.

Was not Ilija Radan in the NSW U17 team earlier. Anyone know anything about him or any of the players in this team??

I say Norths will be on the end of another 2 floggings on Friday night. Newtown are going well in PL while Manly always thrash Norths.

It should be about the same size crowd on Friday night as Norths use to get in thier hey day (eg 2 men & a dog). Sadly I am washing my hair on Friday night and won't be able to attend.

PS I wonder if they will be doing guided tours of the Norths trophy room during the half time break or the Norths supporters club will be holding their AGM in the phone box outside Percys after the game?

Too funny wheel.

Norths might not win the game but sure as anything they will win the fight like they always used to.

It is a pity for Norths that max Krillich isn't coach of the under 17's. At leats Norths would win then because Max has never coached a team to win a team yet.

They were never many in the Manly team who wanted to take on McKinnon and Peter Cross in the old days.

I will never forget the fight at NSO years ago when McKinnon, Mayoh etc used Steve Cray etc as punching bags. Norths may have lost the game but that wasn't important.

Back in those days what morley did was the usual.

I wonder who Bobby the bear will be rooting for on friday night?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6