Unchanged LineUp Named

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

everyone was sending love to the other thread about the unchanged line up... just thought i'd make your thread look popular to garts!!

plus the girls are hotter over here!

Burns needs to go back to PL if we are to have a decent side. leave the 5/8 duties to Monas, and hooker for either williamson or Ballin with Dunley off the bench.

One positive from the line-up named is Cuthbo is pushing for a spot and he should get it, just take Burns out he is a waste of bench space.

Des has shown the courage of his convictions and stuck to the same team. I can't say I agree but I am not the one with my gonads on the line.

By not making any changes to a team that was expected to win by 20+ plus but lost by 13 shows courage.

Several players did not perform to expectations last week. They have been spared the axe against the team that was the most impressive winner in the 1st week of the season.

The team surely owe Des a vote of thanks for the confidence in which he has shown in them, they now must repay the confidence that has been shown in them by providing a vastly improved effort as a team this weekend.

Will we win this weekend?, well lets put it this way I wouldn't be putting any of my cash on them, but then again even if changes had been made my money would have stayed in my pocket. The great thing about sport is the abosolute certainty of uncertainty. Lets hope that uncertainty falls our way on Saturday night.

Des has shown the courage of his convictions and stuck to the same team. I can't say I agree but I am not the one with my gonads on the line.

By not making any changes to a team that was expected to win by 20+ plus but lost by 13 shows courage.

Several players did not perform to expectations last week. They have been spared the axe against the team that was the most impressive winner in the 1st week of the season.

The team surely owe Des a vote of thanks for the confidence in which he has shown in them, they now must repay the confidence that has been shown in them by providing a vastly improved effort as a team this weekend.

Will we win this weekend?, well lets put it this way I wouldn't be putting any of my cash on them, but then again even if changes had been made my money would have stayed in my pocket. The great thing about sport is the abosolute certainty of uncertainty. Lets hope that uncertainty falls our way on Saturday night.
After great thought on this issue ,Pete is probably spot on the money..I doubt blooding a few young blokes against the cowboys would be highly benneficial for their confidence,especially if we get the shallacking many of us see imminent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4