ugly green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
What's with the ugly green stuff our maroon and white warriors have to wear. I believe in frenewable energy but the wearing of the green is taking it a bit to far.

yeah i like it too , shame it will cost a $1000 to get one , wouldnt it have been smarter to offfer them a limited edition for like $100 - $150

yeah i like it too , shame it will cost a $1000 to get one , wouldnt it have been smarter to offfer them a limited edition for like $100 - $150

After harping on for years about the need for the club to cater to its professional white collar demographic, it is encouraging to see it finally happening. This green jersey is obviously being pitched at the board room, not the dumb ass proletariat.

They will probably sell no more than 10 of them and pocket twice as much than if they'd sold it to 50 of the nuffies that hand out the Sea Eagles News at home games.

[quote author=Stevie]

After harping on for years about the need for the club to cater to its professional white collar demographic, it is encouraging to see it finally happening. This green jersey is obviously being pitched at the board room, not the dumb ass proletariat.

They will probably sell no more than 10 of them and pocket twice as much than if they'd sold it to 50 of the nuffies that hand out the Sea Eagles News at home games.
[/quote]

I see Matabele Continues to be Mentally Challenged

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Stevie]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because I'm not singing your red neck party line? ;)

Mata, Make sure you post a photo up of you and your kids in these lovely green machine jerseys.

Thanks for reinforcing my point Byso. When I buy my kids a jersey it will be the maroon one worn by their team week in and week out.

[quote author=Stevie]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Stevie]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because I'm not singing your red neck party line? ;)
[/quote]

Sorry whats that i cant quite see there seems to be tickets flying everywhere , they must have flown off someone 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4