UFO's at training

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I could handle the Snake putting a players jersey back on. Definately looks a bit like him. I just don't know if snake has that much hair anymore.

Attachments

• 0i8a8804-2.jpg
    0i8a8804-2.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 177
Who would this young man be lads? He certainly has the arms and shoulders putting half our team to Shame, not the normal physique we see when a young kids gets to attend pre season.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-165938.png
    Screenshot_20211203-165938.png
    570.1 KB · Views: 151
Oh Wow. My first reaction was no way. I thought to myself Kaeo looks like this, not like that.

But yeah, you might well be on the money.

He was pretty poor defensively playing in the halves in the trial at the start of the year.

But seemed to share fullback with Dylan Smith during the year, If we don't sign a more noted fullback, to cover turbo, than he may well get bumped up into the 30.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-215334.png
    Screenshot_20211203-215334.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 118
Oh Wow. My first reaction was no way. I thought to myself Kaeo looks like this, not like that.

But yeah, you might well be on the money.

He was pretty poor defensively playing in the halves in the trial at the start of the year.

But seemed to share fullback with Dylan Smith during the year, If we don't sign a more noted fullback, to cover turbo, than he may well get bumped up into the 30.
Agreed. I dont like him as a half and I've made that obvious a few times but he has the potential to be a good fullback. He has speed to burn and some decent ball playing ability. We need him and Koula to step up and be ready. Maybe they are the reason Des isn't looking for backs? Maybe he's happy with their development.

Agreed. I dont like him as a half and I've made that obvious a few times but he has the potential to be a good fullback. He has speed to burn and some decent ball playing ability. We need him and Koula to step up and be ready. Maybe they are the reason Des isn't looking for backs? Maybe he's happy with their development.
hope that that 's the case , both really talented kids and could just take some good preparation and early 2022 opportunity for the both of them to go to the next level

Weekes was awesome last year in the junior teams. Very creative and dangerous in attack, and better than koula I thought. I don’t think weekes is a centre, I’d say a fullback or possibly a half. He needs to have the ball. Koula is a centre or winger.

Weekes was awesome last year in the junior teams. Very creative and dangerous in attack, and better than koula I thought. I don’t think weekes is a centre, I’d say a fullback or possibly a half. He needs to have the ball. Koula is a centre or winger.
Just throwing out an idea. Could Weekes play #14 and spend some time in hooker? I really see him as a fullback.
Obviously a big ask defensively in the middle but he has speed and ball skills, maybe a way to ease him into the 17?

Just throwing out an idea. Could Weekes play #14 and spend some time in hooker? I really see him as a fullback.
Obviously a big ask defensively in the middle but he has speed and ball skills, maybe a way to ease him into the 17?
I don’t know, but he seems to have spine player skills, demands the ball, puts on plays etc.

All the younger lads haven't had many hit outs against men in reserves the last 2 years. If they are good enough, no doubt they get picked. But If there is a doubt, NSW cup is where they can show they are ready. Now more so than ever

Perhaps not filling our remaining spots until the season starts has it's advantages. Will be interesting to see what DES does and if some other new faces on train and trial appear

Another thought, Des put him at halfback in the trial last year v tigers, and he was clearly too young and was outplayed.. He then carved it up in Sg ball, and now it is a year later, so he has probably progressed.

Another year older, another year bigger, another year wiser. I think he needs another year or two.

Interesting thought about him being Hooker however I can’t see it happening.

All the younger lads haven't had many hit outs against men in reserves the last 2 years. If they are good enough, no doubt they get picked. But If there is a doubt, NSW cup is where they can show they are ready. Now more so than ever
In 2020 Des was slammed by all and sundry for not giving youth a try, 'what have we got to lose', 'I'd rather we get flogged by 40 than see the same no-talents run out again' etc etc.
Despite conventional wisdom being that a young talent is always more likely to prosper if introduced into a settled, successful side.

Well ...that's exactly what we have now! A settled, successful side. Tailor-made to introduce a prodigious young talent or two. Of which Bullemor is one, and we've also got Koula, maybe Weekes, and Tuipulotu. Exciting times ahead.

In 2020 Des was slammed by all and sundry for not giving youth a try, 'what have we got to lose', 'I'd rather we get flogged by 40 than see the same no-talents run out again' etc etc.
Despite conventional wisdom being that a young talent is always more likely to prosper if introduced into a settled, successful side.

Well ...that's exactly what we have now! A settled, successful side. Tailor-made to introduce a prodigious young talent or two. Of which Bullemor is one, and we've also got Koula, maybe Weekes, and Tuipulotu. Exciting times ahead.
I think being good enough or talented doesn't give you a straight up start in NRL,you have to tick alot of boxes before you are given a chance and Des has shown that by sticking with players who by his account have earned their place in the side when some supporters would replace them with someone who is faster

Perspective time Des Hasler ...

State of origin is one of the most intense high pressure brutal gladiator arenas any player can debut in .

It has been proven that coaches that are ASTUTE enough to IDENTIFY and INSPIRE young TALENT to RISE way above their inexperience years.
They do not hold young talent back from rising and making an impact .

They say that You must be at least 17 to enlist in any branch of the active military

And if a 17 year old is old enough to be active in a war zone

Then a 17 year old is old enough to be active in a first class footy match

Some of the State of origin debutants

Ben Ikin 18 years old enough

Brad Fittler 18 years old enough

Trent Barrett 18 years old enough

Xavier Coates 19 years old enough

Wil Hopoate 19 years old enough

Payne Hass 19 years old enough

Rugby League is a Passionate game
and Passion and high testosterone is a young mans game
Never hold young talented Manly players back from flying high like seasoned Sea eagles

Nothing great is made in comfort Zones
Eagles earn their honour from the storm that they encounter
Give our talented young Sea eagle a go in 2022 Des Hasler
7-1.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8