UFO's at training

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
some supporters would replace them with someone who is faster
You forgot to add feathered friend

Improving our team and Upgrading players with some one who is not only more faster but more skillful and stronger

Some one who is capable to be a threat in both defence and attack

Players that are able to step up When Turbo is down

Players that are competent enough to make our team more than just a one man Turbo Manly team

Rebuilding is building a more faster , skillful and stronger team so we can over come superior opponents and glorify our legendary club and live up to its high standards as the Greatest club of all

You forgot to add feathered friend

Improving our team and Upgrading players with some one who is not only more faster but more skillful and stronger

Some one who is capable to be a threat in both defence and attack

Players that are able to step up When Turbo is down

Players that are competent enough to make our team more than just a one man Turbo Manly team

Rebuilding is building a more faster , skillful and stronger team so we can over come superior opponents and glorify our legendary club and live up to its high standards as the Greatest club of all
You also need the mental attributes like determination,drive, focus, resilience and that was my main point you can have the most physically talented player but without the mental side they will struggle and this is maybe why some of the young talented players haven't been given a shot in grade

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8