Uate to Manly.........????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
... Taufua, who played for Tonga in last year’s World Cup, is expected to make his return from a shoulder injury in the Sea Eagles round three clash against Parramatta. Initially it was feared Taufua would need a reconstruction after dislocating his shoulder in the club’s pre-season match against the Eels.
That was written in 2014 and the shoulder is still rat****!!

I would welcome Uate into our side for sure. He has plenty going for him. He's quick, experienced, he runs the ball back faster and harder than anything we currently have and he will come at a decent price. Sure he is playing NSW cup at present but so is Robbie Farah. Not everyone gets dropped to NSW cuo because of form.

I'm a bit 50/50 on uate, on his day one of the best wingers but struggles under the high ball. Surley we can do better

I usually find out the gossip off my local beer rep who is Les Boyd.He is always on the money with what's happening at Manly

Now that is GREAT gossip, my wife went to school with Les, Nyngan High 1972-73-74, wish we had one like him in the team now ( well minus the head high's)

Actually that's a good topic, how would some of these players of old go in the modern game!!

Les is one of the nicest guys u ever meet.Personally atm Les is really struggling with his weight.His son is playing for Temora and not a bad player himself.

Barrett told our recruitment team to go and find a fijian winger like Suliasi Vunivalu so they came back with Uate lol

Last edited:
So the Knights will be paying his freight? Sign him up now.
I love Jorge, even with his short comings. Manly gave Jorge a chance, he took it & became a first grader. His catching has improved, defensive positioning is a mute point. Our whole defensive line doesn't function, but people blame the winger.
At times it seems that Jorge could not catch a cold let alone a bomb. An easy tactic against us is to bomb him or kick behind him as he is slow to turn and chase. I will say though great finisher and metre eater.

I dont understand why we would want uate....why not get a cheap young player built like an out house with speed and secure hands im sure someone out there fits the build. Once wingers were cheap n in supply now teams pay overs for veteran wingers, save ya cash for more experienced players in key positions and get a cheapy n blood him , seriously wtf.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6