Uate finished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
That will do me. Uate should have been dropped after the knights howler. Zero confidence feel like throwing up every time a kick goes his way.

I hope Moses Suli is good to go because every opposition will target Uate week in week out.

Enough is enough

Don’t feel sorry for him Ryan. He has had a fair run for a ‘confidence player’.

Time for him to go. He has helped to kill the team’s momentum on several occasions this year (Newcastle, Souths, Titans, Tigers) and they’re only six weeks into the season.

Sadly the relative lack of depth probably means that we’re stuck with him until the first week of September.

That will do me. Uate should have been dropped after the knights howler. Zero confidence feel like throwing up every time a kick goes his way.

I hope Moses Suli is good to go because every opposition will target Uate week in week out.

Enough is enough
I said this last week and most bagged me. Croker alike. Kelly has to be borderline. He just drops his lollies at every oppurtune moment

Why wasn’t uate hooked from the field? We had an able replacement on the bench. Especially straight after the half time spray and uate knocks on with first touch. TB is not a coach that makes tough decisions. Uate has been poor this year and today’s effort was embarrassing from him

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8