U Fools R Joking!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I barely have enough time to post as Mata these days, let alone alter egos!
I thought there was a reason the quality of posting here has improved.............

Now i know why :blaugh:

[quote author=Matabele]
I barely have enough time to post as Mata these days, let alone alter egos!
I thought there was a reason the quality of posting here has improved.............

Now i know why :blaugh:
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm too busy giving the local Pizza Slut, Bogindoughs, and Smeagal Girls a good kick up their dodgy backsides.

Pfffffffft. Mentioning those clowns in the same breath as us is sacriledge.

There are two ways to make a pizza. You can get the generic ingredients, often frozen, mix them all up in a container and randomly throw them over a base, hoping that a lathering of BBQ and cheese sauce will hide the shortcomings.

Or you can tenderly prepare each ingredient, often using fresh local produce and genuine shredded mozzarella cheese, place it into separate containers and then painstakingly construct the pizza from scratch on a fresh, hand made base. Though it takes a little longer, we far prefer the latter option.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4