U bloody beauty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A win, a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm even going to silence my criticisms this week.

I'll even let the idiotic quote attributed to Delmege in today's Tele (representing the "other" shareholders on the Monaghan issue) slide.

Happy, happy day!!

Even Monas played his part by potting a field goal at the crucial time! Don't know how he went for the rest of the match though.....
WOOHOO!

Monas was solid

Channel 9 MOTM

Had a good kicking game and threw some nice passes.

Made a couple of crucial desperation plays too

A win, a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm even going to silence my criticisms this week.

I'll even let the idiotic quote attributed to Delmege in today's Tele (representing the \"other\" shareholders on the Monaghan issue) slide.

Happy, happy day!!

Mighty big of you.

Monaghan shoved his boot right in your, ummm, mouth today Matable.

I actually hugged the TV at the end. We looked strong, enthusiastic and committed. What a great win.

As for Delemge, the man who saved our club from oblivion can say what he wants IMO. If not for him we would not have had this magic win today anyway. Dont bring this down by getting on your bloody soap box again.

Monas was brilliant today.

I also thought Chad Harris and King played their best games of the year.

Hicks and Stevo were sensational on the wing.

i have to agree Kaza

i also thought king was ok, looked better than kite to me - most definatly hit the line harder

beavers 2 mistakes early hurt

I obviously haven't seen the replay (sometime soon) but a huge well done to the players. Atmosphere at the ground was definitely wooohhooooo! CW headed off early , Daniel & Dad, byso and Six went back for a drink, Wheel and I have had more than a few, Sue was there with his Qld mates including one Bronco's supporter who was less than happy along with Rocky Boy. Sue was slippery as always and I missed saying goodbye yet searched absolutely everywhere :) One of the absolutely great Sundays. Despite some serious looking I couldn't find either Fluffy or Ryan (he claimed he was there!). Relief by all the troops in a solid win. Watmough said he will definitely be back next week so look out Knights!

MB i was up in my usual hill position, Six and Byso caught me in PL but could hang around afterwards.

a shame i didnt get to say hello to rocky boy and sue

Met CW at the end (very briefly) Daniel, tried to find you just behalf halftime of PL but no where in sight, (I was told to look for the mobile hair gel advertisment). By the time we had made it to the eastern side of the ground at the end of the game you were, to quote Fatty Vautin, goooorrrrrnnnne!

yeah i dodt get there until 2:30, a mate and I spent the morning looking for a sausage sizzle at the hardware stores (we visited 2. the second just in case they had the BBQ firing) when we couldnt find one we went to coles and bought some sausages and made our own sangas. By that time it wa sa bit late and i had to rush tot he game :D

I went to the club for half an hour after the game but then had to come home and be domestic and all!

What a great win, It was good to catch up with the lads again, met the voluptuous Sue for the first time. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2