Tyrany of distance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Right now you lucky Brookie area based fans are enjoying the fruits of our mighty Manly based victory but just to level the playing field somewhat

Ryan - is trying to convince security that he is over 18

Dan - is trying to convince the prospective bride that it is ok for husbands to spew down the front of their jersey's when we win

CW - is busy getting people to sign the Des for coach of the year petition

Byso - has worn his flash out taking upskirt pictures of himself in the ladies toilets

The Fonz - has given himself tetnis sticking pins into his Michael Robertson doll

and Utility player has well and truly cellebrated his 1st weekend of pay tv

Utility Player comes on after 6 beer, attempts comedy...and is lucky to even get THIS reply.....yaaaaaaawn...

Hehehe..

The tryany of distance was worth every kilometre, Cairns - Sydney - Cairns in 48 hours.

To be at Brookvale tonite and be part of the crowd that yelled themselves hoarse for 80 minutes was worth every boring minute spent travelling.

Thank you Manly for making the short trip home so pleasurable.

ps: it was also good to spend some time with wife and kids.

The tryany of distance was worth every kilometre, Cairns - Sydney - Cairns in 48 hours.

To be at Brookvale tonite and be part of the crowd that yelled themselves hoarse for 80 minutes was worth every boring minute spent travelling.

Thank you Manly for making the short trip home so pleasurable.

ps: it was also good to spend some time with wife and kids.
pete are u busy working
post cyclone larry????

pete are u busy working
post cyclone larry????

Unfortunatley all work Cliffy, had the choice of spending the weekend on the Barrier Reef or the weekend at home, chose the latter (well really it was a no brainer) and Manly made it even more special for me tonite. Back to Cairns tomorrow night for another week.

Utility Player comes on after 6 beer, attempts comedy...and is lucky to even get THIS reply.....yaaaaaaawn...

Hehehe..

I wish it was only 6 beers Ryan, You have no idea how funny that seemed at the time :drunk:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4