Two Suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
From some of the highly intellectual beings at MSE.

Ben Kennedy should be prop
Monaghan should partner Bell in the centres.

:lol:

Monas doesn't has the speed off the mark, nor the pace to be a centre.
Interesting about BK - he certainly doesn't look the same as last year. Maybe it would be a natural progression as he gets older. But who comes into the backrow? Same problem all over again. He WOULD make a great prop though.

From some of the highly intellectual beings at MSE.

Ben Kennedy should be prop
Monaghan should partner Bell in the centres.

:lol:

Ryan must be posting YARTS over at MSE again 8D :lol:

Seriously some people should be made to support Aussie Rules. I haven't posted at MSE in over 6 months and now I can see why.

I read the posts for a good laugh and occasional post to stir someone up.

Sometimes I will start typing a post and think why bother, I am just wasting my time.

I read the posts for a good laugh and occasional post to stir someone up.

Sometimes I will start typing a post and think why bother, I am just wasting my time.

generally the only time I post is to stir them up or have a dig if they are dribbling the true supporter stuff and rubbishing the other websites.

Its another world over there.

There is this element that I have run into over there that despise any other website & their posters including but especially ST.

Seems that if you post here they will treat you as a traitor and any post you make there is automatically viewed as a threat or vilification of the club & team. Doesnt really matter what you say.

They are so defensive there 2 of their own posters were banned after getting all heated up over my comments.

Fancy that. A nice fella like Crackers involved in such a kafuffle.

What I think is hilarious is that the guys are quick to pan this site but are able to comment on what is said here - showing that they visit and read it.

After their mention of the site and we end up with about 7 to 10 more members as a result, despite the rules against advertising other sites.

Sadly there are one or two twisted individuals who can't get over that they are not the centre of the Manly supporter world.

I think mata did a piece on the birth of Alternate Eagles a while back. (for those that don't know it was the progression of Club Mullaniac, which was the original forum name.

It would probably be a good idea to dig it up for a few of the new blokes to have a read of. It certainly sheds some insight into the Silvertails brandishing that so many many wonder why they're being tainted.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4