Turning Point

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that was pretty special from a special player ( Lyon ) I thought he had a great game today.

Jeez his defence is incredible i may ad.

Yep, jamie started to show signs the he still has it today.

However I can't believe how long its taken des to swap Lyon and Bell sides and look what happens. Lyon start to break tackles and set up trys and despite a few cut backs in field Bell scores and makes some decent ground???

Amazing!!!

Best game from Lyon. After the freakish chip and catch try by Monas to win a game, this game came down to brilliance by Lyon in so many departments. MOTM easily and finally slotting in.
Wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh o-wim-o-weh

Yep, top game from Lyon today.

Flip, I don't think he and bell swapped sides.. i never saw this?? I think it's just that Lyon was playing 6 until Halden got injured and he looked REAL good there actually.. he is good at getting outside a player and drawing another in then flicking the pass off... the first time he did it was in about the 6th minute from a scrum.. go have a watch.. it looked real good.

I'm pretty sure once Halden got injured he went back to where he has played all year... left centre inside Robbo.

Lastly, Can I give a pair of wingers a wrap????

Hicks and Robbo were awesome today!!

Agreed.

I know this may sound absolutely rediculous, but Robbo for State of Origin? :p

He shows the toughness and speed for it, and he's great under the high ball. Who knows, NSW are in want of another winger. It worked with Mogg for Queensland last year ;)

Glen Hall is another who deserves a wrap for a great game today. He made the most of the opportunity that Willo's injury gave him. He looks to have the fitness to play more than just the usual cameos from the bench. Solid in defence, and averaged more than 10 metres each hit up.

I'm impressed with the bloke. He looks to be giving 100% every game.

Downie, they could do alot worse.

He is the type of bloke though that doesn't get wraps or anything and I'm fine with that... as long as the Manly faithful appreciate what he does.

to view the whole clip
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MWRLFC

capture3hd8.jpg
capture1yh8.jpg
footon5.jpg
capture2mq0.jpg

capture4ca1.jpg

I disagree with Lyon at 5/8. His defense and ball work with his outside men is terrific at inside centre. The way he threw that raiders winger out was great. He is developing a great compo with Robertson. Would be lost if he is stuck up the middle.

In contrast to that DSM5, the combination he adds playing next to Bell could very easily turn into our best and most potent weapon in attack. All Lyons best footy in his career has been on the right hand side of the park. Is a good tough situation we have at the mo, so many options.

Matai and Robertson were a very good combo at the end of last season too

I agree with

I agree that Matai and Robbo were 'good', though only at the back end of the season. The rest of the time Matai held on to the ball like it was his own. I'm afraid when Matai comes back he'll revert to his defensive lapses. Our backline defense without Matai is very solid at the moment. Hopefully he'll come back through the PL and work on his defesive lapses.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4