Turned Off The Last Game After 13 mins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BrendonStarr

Reserve Grader
I used to look forward to Manlys Game Day. Now it is the worst day of the week. We are surely the dumbest team in the NRL besides Brisbane. The big question is not 'Can we make the finals', but 'Can We Win Another Game This Year'. We are Lazy, we are boring. How we can go from our gutsy finals run last year to this is beyond me. We are better off without Walker and Tom meaning that Jake has to go too as he would understandably have his nose out of joint if we move Tom on. Elliot always gets driven back - ALWAYS. Taupau should be making more metres. DCE has no impact with his kicking anymore. I reckon i could bag the whole team but i think that you guys have already covered this.

Next week is another game and each game is another opportunity to step up and make our way into the top 8
Life is not over yet and neither is our season
Dont live in the past feathered friend. Live for the moment and the moment is all we have and that is hope for the future
Dont did your grave whilst you still have a heart beat
IMG_0788.PNG

Yep. Far too often we are behind the 8 ball after the first 20. Smashed with penalties and repeat sets. Is it our fault or the refs. Probly a bit of both.

Just frustrated that's all and my mental health is a bit off at the moment. Maybe a decent win next week will give me hope. Another loss and we are in major trouble and would have to go the rest of the season undefeated. We are having major issues in FB and wing. Elliot is a mighty safe player but has had enough chances to create some magic. He needs to work on a few things to succeed in the NRL. Taufua i would rather on the bench and given around 15 mins per half to come in and bash it around the middle with the big boys. We need our fastest players on the wing and he has a bit of size and some good footwork to hold his own up the middle for 30 mins per game. We need two speedsters added to this team in wing/fulback immediately, And we need at least one big win 30+ or two 16+ wins thrown in. If all these things happen we can still lose one win and come in at 7th or 8th

I used to look forward to Manlys Game Day. Now it is the worst day of the week. We are surely the dumbest team in the NRL besides Brisbane. The big question is not 'Can we make the finals', but 'Can We Win Another Game This Year'. We are Lazy, we are boring. How we can go from our gutsy finals run last year to this is beyond me. We are better off without Walker and Tom meaning that Jake has to go too as he would understandably have his nose out of joint if we move Tom on. Elliot always gets driven back - ALWAYS. Taupau should be making more metres. DCE has no impact with his kicking anymore. I reckon i could bag the whole team but i think that you guys have already covered this.
i dont dislike what you said but yes being at the last 2 home games live i feel that hurt and disappointment, i have said to myself why bother turning up at all.

i will never give up on this team and in 2 weeks time i have tickets to souths vs manly at anz stadium and against my better judgement will again attend to watch us live.

i hope you dont get too down on yourself , still think we have not hit rock bottom yet as a club but the way is only up.

manly forever

Last edited:
As a team we have been terrible. Coach is partly to blame. Take some chances on and off the field. At least 2-3 exciting young talents are needed right now, we have them. This is our XFactor lets use it (them) starting from our next game. Des needs to shake things up a bit and with a couple of speedsters in his team he can throw in a few curve balls for the opposition. Even under Barrett we had a good run one season with our attacking (long range breaks).

MAnly have been like this for some time. The ref decides the tempo. Ive been wondering if it is full on corruption or maybe we just have no idea how to play the modern game. Manly has not had a decent kick, kick chase game for donkeys yonks. Seem to either think its not important or not interested. Even in the barrett years. Same ****

DCE still has no idea how to position himself to kick with space

People wonder why martys numbers are down. These guys would be clocking it behind a well drilled smart side but often marty only gets 3 carries in the first 20 because they dont have the ball, and then he is subbed. Possibly would be better off starting with keppie and paseka , both good defenders , and put the big guns on the field once footy head kicks in ever so briefly as the scoreboard starts to run away from them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8