• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am surprised none of you 18 to 39 nine year old BB fans have not had a thread on the recent controversy. I must have led a sheltered life as until this week I have never heard of the term Turkey Slap. Just wondering about how wide spread an activity it is amoung you younger folk. Is it called a Turkey slap because it is hoped by the performer to lead to a gobble gobble ?

I know what one is but never had a name like that for it.

If you hear Doug or I say "Salute" or "Salute it" that is what we are referring to

ive heard it refered as franking before

i was thinking we whould hold a national day of protest where all the guys go home and turkey slap their missus.

So do you salute each other often then?

nice try byso but as usual you failed the comprehnsion task for the day

Yeah, i had heard of the infamous turkey slap a long time ago... yet to try it out on anyone though.

But there is a few good things you can do with your genitals to make life more fun.. i.e The brain, The bat wing, Tea bagging and the trombone!! :D

But there is a few good things you can do with your genitals to make life more fun.. i.e The brain, The bat wing, Tea bagging and the trombone!! :D
What the hell are you Queenslanders up to?
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Yeah, i had heard of the infamous turkey slap a long time ago... yet to try it out on anyone though.

what about the old KFC and HAMBURGER.
Really , what has the world come to when you cant rest your nuts on someones chin.

Nutz, did you have a small part in puppetry of the penis :lol:

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

very small part :blaugh:

[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahahhaa yes i had a very small part but they say it made the show :)

Parden me, I thought we were talking about acts involving the opposite sex. If I had known you were just playing with yerselves I wouldn't have got involved. :)

[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
its alright mate, thats what the big sreen is for.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
[quote author=earl]
[quote author=Nutzcraw]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
its alright mate, thats what the big sreen is for.

[/quote]

Mate, It's not small it's cute

Na its when your about to shoot, slap her in the back of the head and it comes out of her nose. Hence the name, the Angry Dragon.

ahh yes , that one,
Also known as the Packyour****enbagsyousickprick or illtakehalfyour****thanks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2