Turbo pass & RTS pass. Both robbed... agenda?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Both teams robbed by the nrl darlings?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screenshot_20200607-172108_Chrome.jpg

How dare they call that beautiful pass forward. It was a special play from one of the games best... they should call RTS the king not Gutho.. he couldn't never do something that spectacular and is the 5th best fb in the game.. lol the king

I think it is incompetence, only.

the touchies should just concentrate on line calls and leave passes to the ref. The ref and all the players were following the play because they thought it went backwards.

Both the Warriors and Manly were denied wins as its ordained that Whatsamatta dont lose at home lol.

That is 3 times in the last decade that officials have decided matches. 2010 -3 metre forward pass gets them to within in 2 and they go on and win, 2016 - 2 minutes to go they get a penalty from nothing and win 9-8 and last nights abomination where we were denied a fair try that would hve won the game.

I know there is home ground advantage but this is too frequent. No team gets away with crap like they do!

Been 1000 bad calls - we choose to watch and support Manly - who else - me included.....
The Very real part is Eels are the team who keep on the good side of those Vital calls...in saying that, lets give them 0 reason to scam us....Dominate these teams to a point the refs can't change the result

Unfortunately the NRL has a very strange way of correcting ref errors. Somewhere during the season we will find that at a 50/50 call will be made in our favor. That is how they will fix the problem at the expense of another team getting robbed. It could even affect teams getting into the semi finals. As ABC Grandstand said today regarding the manly/parra game by the end of the season they were sure that "what you lose in the swings you gain in the roundabouts" How is that for logic you fix one fark up by making another fark up it may even cost a team the premiership but hey its all even out in the end. Oh what great joy. That is something I definitely look forward to.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8