Turbo part of NSW 20 man squad for Game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mitch

Bencher
Dean Ritchie is reporting that with Jordan McLean out with a fractured cheekbone instead of picking a forward to take his place within the 20 man squad, in a show of faith that he has a huge future at that level, Tom will come in and join Moylan and De Belin.

Well done Turbo, you'll get your chance to run out for the blues soon enough!

Mansour and Turbo will hopefully be the NSW wingers for the next 5 years at least.

Hi Laurie,

I fully understand that you have some weird fetish in selecting fullbacks to play in the centres for NSW, ensuring that tou pick 5 fullbacks in your SOO team, but I really hope that the above scenario regarding Tommy is not the case.

Because Tommy is not a winger. If he isnt the best fullback in NSW, then he really shouldnt play.

Thanks,

The League Loving State of NSW.

We need him to get us into the Grand Final first.

State of Origin time next year.

Now is not the time. He will be an automatic selection in 11 months time.

Tom replacing Morris should happen, won't but should. His first half of the season in my opinion would be enough to displace Morris who is obviously not going to play next year.

He's 100% fit, Manly are not stupid enough to let the star player at less than 100% play a game against the last placed Knights with a bye coming up and the conditions that game was played in. Hes 100%.

So you're are calling him a malingerer?

Saying that he was faking his limp out there on Friday?

He certainly wasn't acting 100% fit.

So you're are calling him a malingerer?

Saying that he was faking his limp out there on Friday?

He certainly wasn't acting 100% fit.
He was 100 at the start, mid way through he got a knock on it, said he's fine after the game and he got a knock.

Tommy Turbos time in origin will be soon. I would be amazed if Daley changed the team after the first game. I would rather Tommy T get his ankle right because it was obvious on Friday night that it was not 100 percent and the bye has come at a good time. Bigger fish to fry this year for Tommy.

Trent said after the game that Tom was 100% He said the limping was what happens to young guys when returning from injury. They get a bit scared of re-injuring it so when they get a bit of a knock....they limp.

So, that's what he said. He's no Doc though!

You'd have to reward the NSW players from the first game for delivering the biggest ever NSW win in Queensland, by not making any changes to the side. Dugan and Ferguson were average but they can turn on a match winning performance on their day.

Plenty of things can go wrong with ankles. If he'd broken his arm, would you be saying he wasn't 100% because he got injured again?

He looked fine before that run, so I think I'll take Barrett's comments, which are made with knowledge of the Manly medical staff's opinions over a few guys here who have as much idea as I do about the ankle structure of young Mr Trbojevic.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8