[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
It’s just a shame we can’t keep him on the field for longer. He automatically adds an attacking dimension to Jakes game and allows Cherry to play more direct. I wonder if it would be better for him to move into the centers? He showed in origin what he can do from there plus it might mitigate his risk of injury?
i have been saying that for eternity. do a jack wighton on tom to prolong his career, he cant run 100 m these days without injuring his delicate hammy

Des said round four of five - hope it's not blowing out already. They've consistently said four.

Almost bet it’s round 7 or 8.

They always are optimistic with his returns and they are almost always wrong.

Just hope he’s back by round 10.

The thought of being 0/9 and losing to last years wooden spooners would turn me off football for some time.

Almost bet it’s round 7 or 8.

They always are optimistic with his returns and they are almost always wrong.

Just hope he’s back by round 10.

The thought of being 0/9 and losing to last years wooden spooners would turn me off football for some time.
Talk about putting a dampener on my upcoming weekend in Mudgee for round six.

I hope it isnt round 4.

No need to rush him in when its a 25 round comp. Round 7 would be fine & probably really help our chances of him playing the whole season.

Jake interviewed on Footy Show this morning said Tom should be back in round 6. There's hope yet, but all the talk's been around round 4 so who knows the truth.

Saw that too and had a quiet laugh to myself.

I said that as soon as it was claimed he'd miss the first 4 rounds, you could take that as 6 or 7 straight away.

I've got more faith in a real estate agent's expected sale price at auction than I do in the club accurately predicting when Tom will be back. When they start saying "he's ready but we don't want to rush him back" take it to be 2 weeks from then.

My guess....Round 10.

Do we reach a stage where they say 'you are up Tommy boy" even if he is only 90-95% right.

We saw Cronk play a GF and could of worn a hired a Dinner Suit and not needed to get dry cleaned by full time. different injury sure.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6