[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters
Yeah….won’t win it this year but gain more experience for the young ones playing finals football!
We still have a lot of good players and sone really good youth. Schuster is the key from here on in. Needs to get fit and stay fit. The guy is all class and we can lift off the back of him. Look we won’t win a premiership but we can still play finals.

If having Tom in for a full year mean we win a premiership, there ain't one around the corner. He is just falling apart and having horrible luck...Poor bloke. I know he is young, but man his body is just standing up to NRL day in day out. F#ck me he was limping last week.

I know it’s not his fault but I’m beginning to wonder if Tom doesn’t become another Johnny Gibbs , who was taken ( from playing ) long before his due time.

It’s now a lottery , a very very expensive lottery too!!

I'll tell you one thing. I'm already sick of the "blow to NSW" crap. 3 games. We lose him for the rest of the bloody season.

As for who should replace him? I know Des will play Garrick there, but I'd play Koula at fullback, Garrick and Saab on the wings and Parker and Tippy Toes in the centres.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles full-back Tom Trbojevic underwent scans this afternoon for a dislocated shoulder injury following last night’s match against Parramatta.

The Club will now seek surgical opinions early next week.

Just devastating news.

Get well turbo from all of us on here.
Please excuse my ignorance but, apart from Fox declaring Tom's gone for the season, how do we know it's season ending when "The Club will now seek surgical opinions..." and didn't say anything about his season's over??

Such devastating news I'd like to hear this more officially from the Club.

Please excuse my ignorance but, apart from Fox declaring Tom's gone for the season, how do we know it's season ending when "The Club will now seek surgical opinions..." and didn't say anything about his season's over??

True. I think because they are saying surgery that means he won't recover from it in time to play this season , at least very unlikely. I expect we won't know more until he speaks with the surgeon.
I think it is due to the fact he will need surgery means he won't recover in time to play again this season, or at least very unlikely to.

I'll tell you one thing. I'm already sick of the "blow to NSW" crap. 3 games. We lose him for the rest of the bloody season.

As for who should replace him? I know Des will play Garrick there, but I'd play Koula at fullback, Garrick and Saab on the wings and Parker and Tippy Toes in the centres.
Parker is out for another month or more.
Isn't it a turnaround when whipping boy Brad is being looked upon as our centre saviour?

I love his passion and drive to win. If we could clone him 17 times, what a team we’d have.
It would be a team that would constantly be defending their line. Never concede with tackles that cut the opposition in half, but inevitably give away penalties and 6 agains. Would be a clinic in holding your line but not much of an attacking spectacle.

Wha??

It's just a dislocated shoulder.

Just do a gibson and get on with it!

SerpentineUnlinedBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8