[Resurrected] Turbo injury, healthy, injury, healthy, and dancer - updates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

What round will Turbo return

• Round 5

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 6

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Round 7

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Round 8

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 9

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Round 10

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Round 11 or later - too fricken late

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Of course, the redeeming feature of this incident is that it occurred in the preseason - much better than if it happened in Round One.

Stay positive fellow Sea Eagles fans and visualize Turbo leading our charge into the finals!

13c80725d9134a3469ec1a1aa1096f86.gif

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler

EXCLUSIVE: Vision of Tom Trbojevic sprinting in The Corso in Manly on Saturday night has emerged. Pictures on Nine tonight. The club insists this is not when he injured himself. I’ve talked to Tom and he insists he was injured slipping in the bathroom.
@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine

FMD why is this even a story? Even more stupid if they are covering something up for the sake of it. If he can't sprint in casual life jeez we really need to reassess what's going on

He wasn't even winning!

Sign the other guy up.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Some joy from today

Just watching the t20 international just now on fox cricket Australia vs new Zealand from Christchurch.

Third over in and in the background eagle rock is playing!!

Even though I think we are in for a tough start to the season always love hearing eagle rock play at sporting events

Sea Eagles full-back Tom Trbojevic to miss start of NRL season​

Authorseaeagles.com.auTimestampMon 22 Feb 2021, 11:08 AM

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have been dealt a blow to the start of their 2021 season with Tom Trbojevic suffering a hamstring injury.
The injury is the result of an innocuous accident. Scans have revealed a grade two tear to his right hamstring, meaning Trbojevic will be unavailable until at least round four.

“I’m devasted by what’s happened. I will be working hard with the rehab team to get the hamstring right,’’ Trbojevic said.
The right hamstring is a new injury and is not related to previous injuries to his left hamstring.
Who writes this tripe?
Right hamstring/left hamstring...we have 6 hamstrings, 3 in each leg. Is it the same leg as previously torn or the other leg?

XV-1

First Grader
I am not sure what I am upset more about.

Tommys new injury or the club LYING to all the Manly supporters.

Done in the bathroom is total BS. He would have woken on Sunday morning after his big night out street racing and felt his fuked hammy then.

Is Tommy and the club really going to go down this BS bathroom excuse as it's a slap in the face for all of us.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I am not sure what I am upset more about.

Tommys new injury or the club LYING to all the Manly supporters.

Done in the bathroom is total BS. He would have woken on Sunday morning after his big night out street racing and felt his fuked hammy then.

Is Tommy and the club really going to go down this BS bathroom excuse as it's a slap in the face for all of us.
I'm more upset by hearing Des mention Garrick as a likely replacement. Seriously, if he goes with Reuben then I've lost faith in Des. I'd have Funa any day of the week over him.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Can the Staff Officer 2, Thread Titles, please change the title to the ‘Life and Times of Corso Man’?;)

Meanwhile another Manly junior who can cover fullback has been making every post a winner at umm...Parramatta. Well done Fulton and Barrett.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
This nrl physio is a charlatan who reads the online news then tweets a diagnosis.

He is just like us.
Except he's an actual physio that Phil Gould has referred to and (at least) I'm not.
And also he was very optimistic about Tommy so hard to see what your issue is.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
If you watch the interview Turbo goes to say "as the night went on" but then paused and changed what he was saying. I picked this up before we even knew about the running race. I'd say 100% did it on the piss and not slipping in the bathroom!

perhaps he was hungover and tore the hammy running to the bathroom to have a spew @:D

Jerry1

First Grader
This is devastating news. So pumped for the season. Cannot believe injuries are already cruelling our season before it's began. We need him on the field so bad. When he has played in the last 2 years we have won 75% of games. We he doesn't we win 30%.
At this point I'd rather have the 1.2 mil to spend on someone fit. Too many sitting on the injury benches or waiting to go to court. I duuno - fed up with it all.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18
15 7 7 28 17