Turbo back.. at centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

47MVEagle

Bencher
I'm saying , with all the returns, the old, (we played bravely), or (we did well given XYZ was injured), or (we were never expected to beat ABC), or (it's the team selections), or (it was the refs fault), can no longer be valid or relevant.

It's very deliberate, we NEED a win before the season slips away.
And I’m saying what the hell does that have to do with my post & the subject matter of this thread?

47MVEagle

Bencher
Exactly.

You claim to want rational discussion & claim people keep telling you to stop posting so negatively, yet here’s a prime example of you trying to change the subject to something you can keep flogging to death.

I’ve avoided interacting with you for quite a while until these last couple of days because if I see a post I disagree with, I usually scroll on & don’t answer it because it’s not worth the hassle, but I was compelled to say something after seeing your efforts this past week.

You’ve gone on a campaign complaining about people essentially disagreeing with you to the extent you want your own GDT where you won’t encounter any opposing opinions.

You’ve acted like a victim purely because other people have the audacity to have a different opinion to yours & look at things more positively. You’ve made fun of people for this, ranging from accusing them of being happy with mediocrity to not being rusted on fans, yet as soon as anyone takes umbrage & says something back to you, all of a sudden you claim people are trying to force “toxic positivity” upon you etc. yet here’s a prime example you trying to force your negativity into me.

I don’t think you realise just how tiresome it is to keep replying to your negativity.

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
Exactly.

You claim to want rational discussion & claim people keep telling you to stop posting so negatively, yet here’s a prime example of you trying to change the subject to something you can keep flogging to death.

I’ve avoided interacting with you for quite a while until these last couple of days because if I see a post I disagree with, I usually scroll on & don’t answer it because it’s not worth the hassle, but I was compelled to say something after seeing your efforts this past week.

You’ve gone on a campaign complaining about people essentially disagreeing with you to the extent you want your own GDT where you won’t encounter any opposing opinions.

You’ve acted like a victim purely because other people have the audacity to have a different opinion to yours & look at things more positively. You’ve made fun of people for this, ranging from accusing them of being happy with mediocrity to not being rusted on fans, yet as soon as anyone takes umbrage & says something back to you, all of a sudden you claim people are trying to force “toxic positivity” upon you etc. yet here’s a prime extortion you trying to force your negativity into me.

I don’t think you realise just how tiresome it is to keep replying to your negativity.
I'm sorry mate.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I actually give Manly a huge chance in this game, this year the side has really got up for the big games, and this will definitely be a big game. Turbo back. Cows at home, in form and stacked with rested Origin stars.
Should be a high quality affair. A statement win to Manly would be just what we need.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I actually give Manly a huge chance in this game, this year the side has really got up for the big games, and this will definitely be a big game. Turbo back. Cows at home, in form and stacked with rested Origin stars.
Should be a high quality affair. A statement win to Manly would be just what we need.
I actually think we will win well. Cows home record is 3-3 and they can have a stinker at home. Warriors put 40 on them up there.

My good mate is a die hard Cows fan and despite their record is convinced they will not play finals footy this year. Said they really should have lost another 3 games this year.he thinks hands down we are a much better side.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I am really interested how Turbo plays it and what the impact is on the rest of the team. Will it be like NSW where he roams the field? If so what is the impact to the rest of the attacking structures? Or do they park him on one side?

Will be very interesting to watch
I imagine he will roam mate. On sets where we get a role on he will sneak into the middle for sure. If they go with Koula at fb, the two of them sniffing around the middle on sets where we are going forward will be a disaster for opposition to manage. I assume we will already have some plays designed around the middle third involving Turbo and the FB.

Eagle 1

First Grader
I reckon at least temporarily Koula will get some time off to rest his AC joint injury.
This shouldn't apply you'd think. The week off for Koula should be sufficient after playing the last game. Well, it's finally happened a full compliment in the backline to pick from. Talau definitely holds his spot in the side, tough decision for Seib's to make today.

manly al

First Grader
Still might have preferred to go with Koula in the centres with Turbo and Lehi Hoppa has been showing some good all round ability at the back but really would have been difficult to have left out Talau.
Turbo "s overall effectiveness at full back and notably in defence has been down a bit this season but surely every expectation and likelihood that his playing ability can still come to the fore with this positional change .
Had that bit of a break and temporarily on the wing against the Sharks in an early season 23 game , did not go too well with that but S O O experience and playing role as a centre should enable a fairly quick adjustment there or could be assumed .
Hardly a radical move but one that really needs to come off for Turbo "s and the teams sake

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 7 8 -47 18