Tuqiri

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
"Holmes a Court's offer comes as Tuqiri expressed a last- minute desire for Gold Coast Titans to re-consider making him an offer."

Guys, all my mail since june/ july last year has been telling me Titans are almost dead certainties for his services. Read into that what you will.

He is a good player but certainly not worth more than $350-$400k per year.

When was the last time he actually scored a try?

Give me Lyon any day.

For whatever reason I have little faith in him in any other position.

Great winger but way too expensive, no utility value and doesnt fit into the needs of our squad.

It is deadset bull**** what this clown is asking for.... i hope everyone tells him to fark off and he has to go on the dole :lol:

But seriously.. he's gotta be pulling his pudd

after the world cup what more can he achieve in rugby - he will be back in league all be it at a inflated price to who ever picks him up.

after the world cup what more can he achieve in rugby - he will be back in league all be it at a inflated price to who ever picks him up.

He has not acheieved anything in Rugby, besides Wallaby honours.

Never won a Bledisloe Cup (not even 1 game in the series)
Never won a Tri Nations
Never won a Super 12/14
Not won the World Cup

But I agree he will be back in league.

Staying with Union....hahahahaha......what a boring option for a boring sport, and a player like others have said....who is overated and......boring...

Sorry - have to add - it would have been great to see him suck up 10-20% of Souths salary cap !!

lol Union need him, he is there best outside back by a country Mile. There are a dozen backs his equal in League. Its just that none of them play at Souths! Bad Luck!

It certainly would have been good for him to use up some their precious salary cap $'s.This means they'll go after Shrek a lot harder.
Also Lote has really played all parties off in getting the deal he was after.
It really sad the amount of dollars being paid to these so called stars while grass roots rugby is really struggling, my local club here in Brissie had to rely on loans from members to keep afloat just.
Super 14 is certainly not doing much for the game & to be frank is down right boring to watch, particuarly if Eddie Jones is coaching!!

tuquiri was never coming back to league. just needed to bump up his price with the rah rahs. Why would he come back and do the hard yards when he is now garunteed an armchair ride into the national team?

But seriously.. he's gotta be pulling his pudd

The money that yawnyon is now giving him he will be able to pay someone to pull his pud for him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2