Tuning in on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
The only place to catch our match live on Sunday will be on radio station 2HD (Hunter District or Heads Doubled, not sure which!). AM1153 or FM97.5
I have listened to the Newcastle match a couple of times before. The car radio tends to be the best place to get reception and most suburbs around the northern beaches seem to pick it up. I'm not sure about elsewhere but give it a go.
Aaron at OEE reckons Beacon Hill oval is a good spot due to the elevation.

The commentary is shockingly one eyed with Gary Harley leading the way. It either pisses you off or makes you laugh / shake your head. It must have been funny listening to them in the first 13 rounds. They don't call the opposition names much but at least you know what is happening rather than just getting updates or waiting for the replay.

im hiding till 6pm!!!!!! watch it "live" then!

ill be a bloody nervous wreck!

then the crickets up, what a night!

I may resort to listening to box head hadley to get score updates

I'll also be at the game.

I agree with you bradza, that Harley bloke's a hack. I laugh everytime I listen, which is not often at all.

Sorry folks - it should be AM1143 not AM1153 on the dial as I put in my original post.
nb: I tried 97.5fm in the car this morning and picked up the 7:30 Mongolian news so I don't think that FM number works outside of Newcastle.

im hiding till 6pm!!!!!! watch it \"live\" then!

ill be a bloody nervous wreck!

then the crickets up, what a night!

i'm with u pepsi,i was going to go to the saints brisbane game but then realised they give around the ground scores so canned it.will drink heavily until 6 so my nerves can cope. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6