Tuipulotu vs Harper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
There are lots of calls for Des to pick Koula. And while I love his speed and potential, he’s very raw and I think he needs to be brought on slowly.

For mine, Christian Tuipulotu is the man for the job at right centre. He’s a big body and would really help us coming out of our own end.

Unfortunately, Harper just gets rag dolled most of the time and goes backwards.

Thoughts?

The problem last night wasn't Harper being rag-dolled. The problem was the number of times he and the rest of our blokes had to run one out from our own line and get gang tackled by a fast moving defence.
I’m not suggesting this change would’ve helped much last night… we were dominated in the ruck and they controlled the game from start to finish.

But our centres and hooking position are a glaring weakness.

Unless we put them both on the park ,we will never find out .We already know what Parker and Harper has and it is hard to win in 2022 with what they can do .Anyway it is a team effort that is needed to win the competition .
Exactly my thinking. If Sironen, Davey, and Gojetski weren’t injured last year we wouldn’t have seen Guac and Schuster in the second row. Look how that turned out.

Yep. Let's see how he plays in reserve grade. I've watched him a couple of times and he has been average, but I imagine he has a lot more talent than he's shown so far.

Not sure how many times we need to get thrashed to make a change. Melbourne exposed Harper and now all teams target him. Will be ground hog day against the Roosters. And what's with all the niggle? He should just focus on tackling.

I think our centres need to be a combination of either Koula, Walker & Tuipuloto.

Harper and Parker try hard but they will never be world beaters.

The only way i see this happening is via injury . I think Parker in particular is a Dessie favourite.

I’m not suggesting this change would’ve helped much last night… we were dominated in the ruck and they controlled the game from start to finish.

But our centres and hooking position are a glaring weakness.

Parker was one of our better players last night. He and Foz basically spent half their night trying to cover up for Bullemor's defensive lapses (which to me says Bull is a 20 minute prop, not an 80 minute back rower. We really missed Schuster).

And someone asked him why he had a ferret sitting on his head .. the ferret cried back .. don't worry about that, ask him why his head is up my arrse..

He took Harper out of play at marker a couple of times last night. And none of the refs - Gee, the touchies or the bunker, did a damn thing about it. Then before their last try, someone took out Saab allowing Edwards to make his break, and again nothing from the officials. They didn't even check it on the replay after the try.

We had 5 tackles in the opposing teams half ..

Tom Turbo got smashed every time he tried to run it out from our own end

Hey there's an idea .. let's drop turbo ..

When Walks returns, put him at fullback and piss that other no hoper off to Blacktown.....

1st game, another 1st round loss. Emotions ran (and it seems still are) running higher than Brent Kite.

He took Harper out of play at marker a couple of times last night. And none of the refs - Gee, the touchies or the bunker, did a damn thing about it. Then before their last try, someone took out Saab allowing Edwards to make his break, and again nothing from the officials. They didn't even check it on the replay after the try.

Neither did any of our forwards rush to aid .. where was our "enforcer"

Until they learn it is a PACK game our individuals will always be beaten by a well drilled determined team

I think the fact that Des picked Koula to be the #14 last night and not Tuipulotu says that their numbers in the current backline pecking order have changed. Walks is first drop, Burbo next, and now the next choice is Speedy Gonzales.

Tuipulotu has been usurped it would seem. Blown away by speed.

It was tough to even look at haha. Some of the haircuts (and I may be old fashioned) are literally embarrassing. I know fashions come and go, but when did the Ming Dynasty style come back into style ?
top offender has to be gutho

FNeVjD-aIAMBhgh.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10