tsk tsk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A couple of weeks ago I ordered some merchandies from Manly's online shop and was amazed (given the terrible postal service up this way) when it arrived 48 hours later.

I gave appropriate plaudits on this site.

However .................

In the interests of fairness, last Thursday I made a further order and, would you believe the despatch is yet to arrive. This is particularly annoying as I fly to Sydney tomorrow morning without a shirt I'd promised (on the strength of previous service) for someone down there.

So.....

Were my expectations unrealistic, boosted by the excellence of the first experience?

or .........

I must say that every time I have ordered something it has arrived quick smart. It might be worth a phone call to see that the order was received. I work in a busy office that collects heaps of forms etc and clerical errors etc do happen.

If it has not yet been shipped we should just go to the club and grab them on the weekend

The club soes not open on the weekends. I will be at Narrabeen all weekend (right next to the club) but the office hours of Manly are M - F only!

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
but the office hours of Manly are M - F only!

Male and Female only.........No wonder CW isnt allowed in :yeah: :yeah:
[/quote]

Stop celebrating and hang your head in shame!

[/quote]
I love you too Fluff!! Where is a kiss emoticon when you need one??? 8| 8| 8|

[quote author=Fluffy]

[/quote]
I love you too Fluff!! Where is a kiss emoticon when you need one??? 8| 8| 8|
[/quote]

Ask stevie.....with his gifts I am sure he has something for you!

you should take a close look at clons avatar.....there is writing on there!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4