Try of the season ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
can someone edit that video to have the benny hill music in it, and maybe jump it around between fwd and reverse a few times during.

I haven't got the fwd/rwd down pat but here you go anyway.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGuWFAaAAHU[/video]

solid work! did chuckle

Just on that try, for me it demonstrates that Aaron Woods has the goods and the right attitude, their tireless front rower was 1 of the few left chasing while others gave up on it

Kiwi Eagle said:
Just on that try, for me it demonstrates that Aaron Woods has the goods and the right attitude, their tireless front rower was 1 of the few left chasing while others gave up on it

Yeah just shows even more why woods should be picked for representative duties.

Kiwi Eagle said:

He did well there, the Manly boys did slow down at the end there but he did make up some of the ground and stopped them from going under the posts.

Kiwi Eagle said:

He did well there, the Manly boys did slow down at the end there but he did make up some of the ground and stopped them from going under the posts.

Re: RE: Try of the season ?

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
If only sydney fc could have done soccer passes like that last night.

:(

At least us Manly fans can be proud of having a good coach in Tooves rather than some drunk fool like Cranky Frankie.

On topic though, Cherry should've passed to Wolfman! The man was on a hat trick ffs. Methinks that Cherry may have put money on Horhay being Manly's leading try scorer.

WAMF said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
can someone edit that video to have the benny hill music in it, and maybe jump it around between fwd and reverse a few times during.

I haven't got the fwd/rwd down pat but here you go anyway.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGuWFAaAAHU[/video]

That is absolutely gold!!!!!
Good Stuff Glen

TokyoEagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Lyon got the goal anyway, so the chase was in vain.

Daly would have scored in the corner if Wolfy hadn't pointed where to run. Should have been a try under the sticks. There wasn't a player within 20 metres, and only a forward at that, so you'd hope that there'd be more awareness if the game was in the balance and the 2 points counted.

Apart from that, amazing effort by Daly first saving a try at one end and then scoring at the other.

The most strangest and bizarre try I have ever seen. The best way to describe it is "Twisted genius" lol. Snake throws a absolute speculator pass which is so out of character. Daly kicks the ball ahead to save a try being scored by a Tigers chaser. He kicks it straight
ahead to Blair who slides over and kicks it to his outside supporter who knocks it on. Daly calmly scoops up the ball and sprints 90 meters to score!!! Definitely a special try that you won't witness very often. Have to give Daly credit for turning a shocker situation into a 4 pointer with a touch of luck and presence of mind.

If the Wests centre hadn't have knocked on then Blair would have been hailed a genius. No role for video ref in that one, clearly a try.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
LOL the Music sets it off, send into the roast

Feel free to send it in but I'm sure they could do a far better job than my 3 min effort :shy:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2