Truth Session

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was Manly culture. Passion, Pride, commitment. Everything that is lacking in what we have now. Yeah nah just ain't the same.
Got ripped off by the ref that day too with a slime forward pass. If memory serves correct the ref was Steggles Hayne and the try scorer J.Hayne.

Got ripped off by the ref that day too with a slime forward pass. If memory serves correct the ref was Steggles Hayne and the try scorer J.Hayne.
Yep. I was there behind the posts. It was a mile forward if that was the game. Memory fades...

Hmm a lockdown was required just to get a truth session----seriously harden the f^&k up.

Vave you've had 5mins of sunshine and now feel the need to be Manly spokesmen and media relations officer, must have a TPA with the Daily Telegraph lol.

This Gen Y and Z soft c@(k attitude needs an ass whipping from a Hasler or Bellamy type quick smart.

Barrett has that anger inside him but lacks the confidence and job security to unleash---he has to make a statement now, this week to build a hardened squad into next year.

"20 min lapses" lol they are not lapses they are 50% of each half where we can't compete mixed in with the odd small lapses thrown in.

Last edited:
The truth is we're not very good at the moment. We might even struggle to be average. We'll get there eventually, but it'll probably take more than a truth session or two before we see any results.
A good truth session needs a good truth serum, and the best truth serum is.......?

gawd!!! I hope the truth serum is not on the 'list'

And the first thing you'd do after a heart to heart is tell a newspaper about it. That's so Choc Watmough.

image.jpeg

Talking no knackers, imagine admitting it & calling your team, The Steers!

It's round 14 for **** sake,4 wins 9 losses and all of a sudden they need to ask themselves some home grown truths,please give me a break,should have been asking themselves that after round 1,because since that game against the Bulldogs nothing as really changed,ok I can give a little with injuries and so,but the blokes that have come in to replace those injured have shown **** all,I'm still mystified after leading 24-4 at home mind you,that this lot just crumbled to get rolled 31-24 with 27 minutes left,I'm usually over a loss that day ,but it's now Wednesday night and I'm still pissed off,the manly of old would have put that game to bed,but this lot don't give a flying **** of what it is to wear the maroons jumper,I've had my rant now I need a few drinks to calm down.

Ohh dear we've become one of those Gen Y/Z warm and fuzzy everyone wins a prize organization. Fuksake kick some heads, drop some layabouts and man up. Softcock city.

lol gen x and y >>>>>> useless ass baby boomers. what a waste of a gen they were. Please go already before your illusions of grandeur and toughness reach truly hilarious proportions.

99qgb.jpg

we used to have truth sessions in the military during times of low morale,it was always directed to the section bosses,they always threw it back on the troops.
NEVER WORKED THEN.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6