Trolling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about Bozo? Isn't his incessant gushing about the RLW "immortal" another form of trolling? Even if he is Fulton`s (illegitimate?) Son/daughter?
I'm going crazy! Uh oh - catch 22 - if I think Im crazy, then I'm not...
Why doesnt he post his stuff at parra or the dogs?

Happy new year to all. (even BOZO!)

What about Bozo? Isn't his incessant gushing about the RLW "immortal" another form of trolling? Even if he is Fulton`s (illegitimate?) Son/daughter?
I'm going crazy! Uh oh - catch 22 - if I think Im crazy, then I'm not...
Why doesnt he post his stuff at parra or the dogs?

Happy new year to all. (even BOZO!)
not wholly convinced he isn't bozo or one of his sons

When the trolls feed you!

fDxO7fH.jpg

The real magic would be in making customer accept their roll as trolls and the servers as feeders

The real magic would be in making customer accept their roll as trolls and the servers as feeders

Nice idea! Unless they take the do not feed the trolls to heart...

The 'Trolls' were an interesting couple. This year they died only a weekend apart. Mrs T on a Friday, then Mr Troll on the Monday, after a marriage of 52 years. (Yes, natural causes ya comedians..)

In about 1996 they won 14 mill on the lotto (after winning 25k the year before.)

Nice idea! Unless they take the do not feed the trolls to heart...

The 'Trolls' were an interesting couple. This year they died only a weekend apart. Mrs T on a Friday, then Mr Troll on the Monday, after a marriage of 52 years. (Yes, natural causes ya comedians..)

In about 1996 they won 14 mill on the lotto (after winning 25k the year before.)
They certainly didn't die of bad luck !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2