Trolling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here's a recent snapshot of one of our posters @Blue pill 's activity on this site (His latest 7 pieces of quality input):
@HappilyManly
@anthonyb1965

1. Blue pill rated your post
    clear.png
    Troll in the thread Well Done Darcy Lussick!!.

I think he, along with Papali are the two best form props of the past month. An absolute pleasure to watch.

Today at 2:40 PM
  2. Blue pill rated your post
    clear.png
    Troll in the thread Well Done Darcy Lussick!!.

216 metres today per NRL.com. That's blue chip. It's also consistency. I always said he'd be great. I'm a massive, massive fan of his.

Today at 2:40 PM
  3. Blue pill rated your post
    clear.png
    Troll in the thread Brett Stewart according to Weidler.

Yes, and a lot of people here wanted to crucify and be rid of Buhrer given his previous injuries (and laughed when I suggested he'd make...

Today at 1:53 AM
  4. Blue pill rated your post
    clear.png
    Troll in the thread Brett Stewart according to Weidler.

If Brett remains, while he has lost heaps of pace, he could be an amazing ball playing 5/8, and we should just not sign Blake Green....

Today at 1:53 AM
  5. Blue pill rated HappilyManly's post
    clear.png
    Dummy Spit in the thread The "Kieran Forum".

6. Blue pill rated anthonyb1965's post
    clear.png
    Troll in the thread The "Kieran Forum".

Commenting is one thing, trolling is another!

Yesterday at 10:37 AM

7. Blue pill rated anthonyb1965's post
    clear.png
    Troll in the thread The "Kieran Forum".

Wow, you came to these conclusions from your years of training in this field?

Yesterday at 7:51 AM

This is a pretty funny thread, wish I'd seen it before!

It's probably best not to take the ratings too seriously (or the whole forum, for that matter...)
:banghead::banghead: :confused: @:mad:
:eek:

So disappointing there is no post ratings available in this thread.

I truly had no idea how seriously members took the post ratings, I find this fascinating. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to check my post ratings in my user profile. I've attracted 1 troll rating and handed out 10. I'm not sure if I'll sleep tonight now until I trawl back through my posts to find that elusive post that attracted a troll rating. Actually maybe we could turn it into a game of "Where's Trolly ?".

I'm now also racked with guilt for the effect those 10 troll ratings I have so flippantly handed out may have had on the recipients. God I hope it was only on genuine Parra trolls. I think I need therapy.

Nobody ever complains about getting likes though.. They are all well deserved

Honestly, who gives a **** about something someone you don't know has said or done..

I vote social media pussies to be the next sport to be invited to the Olympics

Love giving them to obvious Trolls, hate getting them cause I'm not one.

But won't be slitting my wrists too soon!!

You don't want to be "liked" too often as it will kill the bad boy image women love.

Most people are nice, most people want to be liked hence most people are boring because they are alike.

Just embrace the negatives, it's a nice change and makes you appreciate the likes better.

I mean look at me i think i received my first female like this year at Silvertails, i can now with more self confidence move out of my parents basement and deposit my technically gifted DNA for future generations to benefit from.

You don't want to be "liked" too often as it will kill the bad boy image women love.

Most people are nice, most people want to be liked hence most people are boring because they are alike.

Just embrace the negatives, it's a nice change and makes you appreciate the likes better.

I mean look at me i think i received my first female like this year at Silvertails, i can now with more self confidence move out of my parents basement and deposit my technically gifted DNA for future generations to benefit from.

@niccipops What the hell were you thinking when you gave TC a " like" , now he wants to propogate!!!!!!

Why do people Troll one another for sharing their opinion ?

Is there an underlying mental issue behind the serial trollers ? turbo1 this is aimed at you

I have never trolled anyone in my life until you started Trolling me for sharing my opinion

Turbo1 ... let it out mate .. common talk to us you hybrid tip rat cross river rat ? show your face or are you in Lewis Browns suit case for the NZ test waiting for him to pull you out and show you off to his team mates and give you some penis cheese to eat ?

Last edited:
Well, @Blue pill has been quiet lately, because apparently his PC is in dire need of repairs (removing hard drives to rid himself of the evidence). This photo was taken when his pet Gerbil escaped the masking tape and ran feverishly across his phone to freedom:
nerd_computer_repair.jpg

Well, @Blue pill has been quiet lately, because apparently his PC is in dire need of repairs (removing hard drives to rid himself of the evidence). This photo was taken when his pet Gerbil escaped the masking tape and ran feverishly across his phone to freedom:
nerd_computer_repair.jpg
How'd you get my photo?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4