• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
or maybe i dont know his 1st name but he scored a try against us last week  last name gartner..

jjai link said:
or maybe i dont know his 1st name but he scored a try against us last week  last name gartner..

I think you're right about Rogers, and the guy who scored against us last week was Nathan GARDNER - no doubt you were thinking of Russell and David Gartner.

yeah i thought it was russells son but the surname spelling is wrong..

Unfortunately this will probably never get answered, as sue ridgepipe hasn't been active since 2007.

yeah she was on this year  before the site moved  i remember i pissed her off & she smited me ;D  ..  it was during the DCE TH  saga  lol..

I must have posted this question,cant remember now.

not sure about lord ted goodwin.good strike rate but doubt if he would have topped a season.My memories of the seventies tryscorers were blokes like Junee,Corowa,Fulton,Cronin,Mullins.Steve Morris played in the 70s but was at his best in the 80s so probably not him.Not sure if cronullas porter is jimmy porters son ,jimmy scored plenty of tries in the 70s.Johnny king scored a ****lod up to about 72 but dont  he is definitely not princess' father!!

Rogers would never have topped it.He was a great player but not a tryscorer out of the box.

Manoa Thompson played in the 90s not seventies and didnt score that many tries over 5 or 6 years so even if question should have read 90s he would be wrong answer.

So,in short if i did post the question i dont know the answer

susan link said:
I must have posted this question,cant remember now.

not sure about lord ted goodwin.good strike rate but doubt if he would have topped a season.My memories of the seventies tryscorers were blokes like Junee,Corowa,Fulton,Cronin,Mullins.Steve Morris played in the 70s but was at his best in the 80s so probably not him.Not sure if cronullas porter is jimmy porters son ,jimmy scored plenty of tries in the 70s.Johnny king scored a s**tlod up to about 72 but dont  he is definitely not princess' father!!

Rogers would never have topped it.He was a great player but not a tryscorer out of the box.

Manoa Thompson played in the 90s not seventies and didnt score that many tries over 5 or 6 years so even if question should have read 90s he would be wrong answer.

So,in short if i did post the question i dont know the answer
..LOL...;D

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Manly To Win! link=topic=36150.msg277991#msg277991 date=1279981423]
Ryan Cross?
& the winner is - Paul Cross was leading try scorer in 1971

[/quote]

Cool  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4