tried hard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
once again the boys guts it out in defence.completions ok,long kicking game better this week.we are just a couple of players short in the backs to provide the spark.we never really looked like scoring in the last 30 and looked lost at times.

overall proud of the boys.you cant just create backline penetration if its not there to start with.all you can do is try and this team always does that and thats all we can ask.

Definately fought it out. Commitment 100%. Very impressed with Glenn Stewart, gets my 3 points.

Defence: Great except for the five minutes before half time. If we'd held then we might have won. But overall a great effort and strong defence. Our markers stopped 4 tires at a dummy half try in a row! If the defence only allows 3 tries in big games then that is fine.

Attack: Pathetic shambles. Our players were confused and lost. We had enough ball to score 30+ points. Enough skill to score 12.

the good news is that management know we are limited in organisation and attack and are looking to fix it.des should be congratulated for the committment he is getting from the boys.last year that 18-6 halftime score would have ended up 40-6.

No idea what money we have to spend under the cap, but I would love to see this......

4. Matt King
6. Witt
7. Orford
9. Monaghan
14. Dunley

Don't know if it is possible, but would be outstanding IMO. Maybe if we release Randall.

Blunty - what you have written is a dream come true. Sue's original post on this thread is spot on - great effort, good defence and pretty well done. We just lacked the polish and the killer to blow to finish them when we had them on the ropes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4