Tribute to BK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
Just wanted to say , no man could have played for the Eagles with more passion if he had been playing for us all his life, cant wait to watch every remaining minute he runs on the field in a Manly Jersey

I hope he gets picked to Play for Australia, and to play next to his great mate Joey one last time.

almost in tears writing this

what a legend :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

has he qualified as a manly legend or just a league legend?

I wouldnt hold him as high as Cliffy and Tooves and the Beaver. But considering the short time at the club.. hes gone up really quickly in rank.

Top player.. i just hope he isnt being forced out due to salary cap......... although id prefer if Beaver went another year than BK.

The club should name the hill at brookie the Ben Kennedy hill in tribute to one of the best players ever to wear the maroon and white.

I am gutted to read this news. I hope all those clowns who doubted his signing hang their heads in shame.

I can't believe the impact the boy has and hope that he can get the best out of the boys for 2006! You are a legend BK.

has he qualified as a manly legend or just a league legend?

I wouldnt hold him as high as Cliffy and Tooves and the Beaver. But considering the short time at the club.. hes gone up really quickly in rank.

Top player.. i just hope he isnt being forced out due to salary cap......... although id prefer if Beaver went another year than BK.

I think he'll always be remembered as a Newcastle great and a servant of Rugby League in general. But if he had to adopt one team to be remembered by I'd say it would be the knights. That's where his heart really lyes.

Unless I'm mistaken, BK is a Manly boy first, albeit at Union. Sure he had had stints elsewhere but the prodical son returneth.

I still haven't given up all hope of him changing his mind. Maybe wishful thinking, but players do. Hope Manly don't burn bridges too early. You're a long time retired & who would bet against him being Manly's best player in 2007 if he strapped on the boots again?

He would be my No 1 signing for 2007, irrespective of his age. And despite his short stint, he rates alongside Mal Reilly as Manly's best ever forward. Terry Randall and John O'Neill have a case to be in that group too.

We need to start a petition to try to get him to stay longer ,he has a couple of seasons left in him for sure !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4