Trial vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Sea Eagles tackle the Brisbane Broncos in the final round of the NRL Pre-Season Challenge at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, on Saturday, February 24, at 5.55pm.

It will be the Broncos first appearance at Brookvale in almost 10 years. To celebrate the occasion, 2024 Sea Eagles Members will be admitted free.

The Sea Eagles tackle the Brisbane Broncos in the final round of the NRL Pre-Season Challenge at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale, on Saturday, February 24, at 5.55pm.

It will be the Broncos first appearance at Brookvale in almost 10 years. To celebrate the occasion, 2024 Sea Eagles Members will be admitted free.

I can’t make the game but allowing members in for free is a good initiative. 👏🏻

Excellent initiative by the club.

Can anyone explain how a "fair" comp allows this 10 year stat to happen?

Penn is an absolute disgrace for selling this game for so long.

Excellent initiative by the club.

Can anyone explain how a "fair" comp allows this 10 year stat to happen?

Penn is an absolute disgrace for selling this game for so long.
I can see your passionate point perspective here feathered friend
There must be another Innovating way to make money
Maybe we can take some tips from the other clubs that do not revert to selling home games ?

We don't sell the Brisbane game anymore, it just gets scheduled for Magic Round each year nowadays. The NRL logic of 'fairness'.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression 2024 is the last year of the contract of us selling the Magic Round.

With the Vegas trip also being a home game, Mudgee was put on the back burner.
2024 is indeed the last year of our arrangement with the Broncos, having our home games back against the Broncs, can't happen to soon.

It's all about the money for Mr Penn.
Im not at all concerned about the Penns maximising the commercial opportunities. Manly doesn't sellout brookvale enough for people to be demanding they shouldnt move a few, possibly more

I know about the constitution

For mine its how the money is spent. Ihave no idea, but if all profits are fed back into the club, with the club looking to secure extra revenue streams or entertainment,I say yes

take 4 games a year into the footyspere. Regardless of Vegas, mudgee should happen in 24.

brookvale crowds need to vote with there feet, fill the stadium every week. Ensure its a hot ticket item weeks before games

The club needs to get the ammenities, ticket pricing, food outlets up to standard for game day experience

clubs are funded all there costs now i believe , plus money to promote the game , Manly needs to grow as a financial entity

We don't sell the Brisbane game anymore, it just gets scheduled for Magic Round each year nowadays. The NRL logic of 'fairness'.
This is the last year of that , there will still be magic round I guess in 2025 but unlikely it’ll be a home game and extremely unlikely it’ll be against Brisbane.

There will always be two games “ away “ as the owners use them to make money.

You’d have to say Mudgee will be back.

And they have had success in V Warriors in Perth before, or maybe they’ll sign a 5 year agreement to play the Warriors in Christchurch each year.

Regardless there will still only be 10 home games.

Im not at all concerned about the Penns maximising the commercial opportunities. Manly doesn't sellout brookvale enough for people to be demanding they shouldnt move a few, possibly more

I know about the constitution

For mine its how the money is spent. Ihave no idea, but if all profits are fed back into the club, with the club looking to secure extra revenue streams or entertainment,I say yes

take 4 games a year into the footyspere. Regardless of Vegas, mudgee should happen in 24.

brookvale crowds need to vote with there feet, fill the stadium every week. Ensure its a hot ticket item weeks before games

The club needs to get the ammenities, ticket pricing, food outlets up to standard for game day experience

clubs are funded all there costs now i believe , plus money to promote the game , Manly needs to grow as a financial entity
A Broncos game at Brookvale next year will be a near sell out, so, can't see us losing to much revenue compared to what we were getting from selling our home games v Broncos matches. On Mudgee, I'm all for this happening also, it's like a 2nd Brookie, but probably wont be happening till 2025 owing to the Vegas game.

A Broncos game at Brookvale next year will be a near sell out, so, can't see us losing to much revenue compared to what we were getting from selling our home games v Broncos matches. On Mudgee, I'm all for this happening also, it's like a 2nd Brookie, but probably wont be happening till 2025 owing to the Vegas game.
We won’t be going to Vegas in 25

It’s a 5 year plan , with all sides playing there at least once ( some will go twice , possibly us & souths due to our Hollywood connections ).

But 4 other sides will go in 2025.

This is the last year of that , there will still be magic round I guess in 2025 but unlikely it’ll be a home game and extremely unlikely it’ll be against Brisbane.

There will always be two games “ away “ as the owners use them to make money.

You’d have to say Mudgee will be back.

And they have had success in V Warriors in Perth before, or maybe they’ll sign a 5 year agreement to play the Warriors in Christchurch each year.

Regardless there will still only be 10 home games.

I believe the Magic Round contract is up this year too, as in being held in Brisbane?!
Living in Qld I've selfishly loved Manly playing our "home" game up here. Some clubs didn't come here for years pre Magic Rd. Although much better these days with Brisbane, Titans and now Dolphins all in SEQ.

I believe the Magic Round contract is up this year too, as in being held in Brisbane?!
Living in Qld I've selfishly loved Manly playing our "home" game up here. Some clubs didn't come here for years pre Magic Rd. Although much better these days with Brisbane, Titans and now Dolphins all in SEQ.
Stopped going to our Suncorp games a couple of years ago now, the meat pies and plastic cups of beer are way to dear on top of an expensive ticket. The Manly supporters bay is tucked in the corner, great view...piss poor actually. Got up and decided to stand up at the back near the bar area only to be told by the security nobs you can't stand here, even though no one is being blocked for a view. Redcliffe/Dolphins is now my preferred choice now, no in your face security nobs and the meat pies and beers are a lot less than Suncorp.

Stopped going to our Suncorp games a couple of years ago now, the meat pies and plastic cups of beer are way to dear on top of an expensive ticket. The Manly supporters bay is tucked in the corner, great view...piss poor actually. Got up and decided to stand up at the back near the bar area only to be told by the security nobs you can't stand here, even though no one is being blocked for a view. Redcliffe/Dolphins is now my preferred choice now, no in your face security nobs and the meat pies and beers are a lot less than Suncorp.

You piqued my interest so I looked into it. Unfortunately when we do come up for the Dolphins this year (Rd 10 Thursday night 9th May) it's at Suncorp!
Rd 7 vs the Tits is 20th April 5:30pm Saturday on the Coast. Haven't been there yet so I might try for all 3 Sth Qld games this year!
Up at the Cowboys in Rd 18 for 4/4 Qld wide games but I'm not that keen, Townsville's a **** hole.

Rough stab at the Broncos team.

1.Hodgson
2.C Brown
3.Hopoate
4.Faulalo
5.Veaga
6.......Bunting?
7.Wakeham
8.Dias
9.Gordie
10.James
11.Matterson
12.Schuster
13.Fulton

14.Lehman
15.Sykes
16.Navale
17.???

This is on the assumption we take 23 and 18-23 are Talau, Parker, Arthur, Lawton, Condon and don't blow up but Woods.

You piqued my interest so I looked into it. Unfortunately when we do come up for the Dolphins this year (Rd 10 Thursday night 9th May) it's at Suncorp!
Rd 7 vs the Tits is 20th April 5:30pm Saturday on the Coast. Haven't been there yet so I might try for all 3 Sth Qld games this year!
Up at the Cowboys in Rd 18 for 4/4 Qld wide games but I'm not that keen, Townsville's a **** hole.
Yeah, that's a bummer about the Phins playing at Suncorp. To many Dolphins fans, they can't all fit into their Redcliffe ground that only holds 12k when sold out.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8