Trial V Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear God (Allah), Vishnu, Buddha, Thor, Apollo, Shiva, Odin, Kali, Zeus, Amaterasu, and my goddess @NREagle , please, PLEASE all I ask for is 0 (yes, that's NO) injuries out of today. That's nil, zero, zilch - ankle sprains, knee injuries, (quad, hamstring, groin strains), hip pointer injuries, shoulder dislocations, Acromioclavicular sprains, (wrist, bicep & hand injuries), football concussions or any other ailment, contusion, break, strain, flex, bend - damn it, even erectile failure. Don't even fart in each others direction !

Give us one year oh mighty gods and goddesses. ONE !

Every player in the 30 and on development ( or whatever the outsiders are called these days ) will get a run in the trials.

All going well ( injury wise ) I very much doubt many outside the 30 will get a run , and nor will players 27, 28,29 & 30.

If we use more than 25/26 players this season we will have had yet another rough year on the injury front.
Mark I use to think that too but it checked it out. This century the average number of players used by premiers is 28. 5 teams have used 30+. So on that score those 4 places have some meaning. I believe we have some quality players in that last group.

Dear God (Allah), Vishnu, Buddha, Thor, Apollo, Shiva, Odin, Kali, Zeus, Amaterasu, and my goddess @NREagle , please, PLEASE all I ask for is 0 (yes, that's NO) injuries out of today. That's nil, zero, zilch - ankle sprains, knee injuries, (quad, hamstring, groin strains), hip pointer injuries, shoulder dislocations, Acromioclavicular sprains, (wrist, bicep & hand injuries), football concussions or any other ailment, contusion, break, strain, flex, bend - damn it, even erectile failure. Don't even fart in each others direction !

Omg that's a classic Ryan - but so very true!!!

This has to be an early contender for post of the year!

I'll see what I can do Ryan dear 😘😂

Reminder to all of the manly fans to follow the game on clubs X account. Live updates as it happens. Be very careful of any “live Souths manly” links for scams.

Reminder to all of the manly fans to follow the game on clubs X account. Live updates as it happens. Be very careful of any “live Souths manly” links for scams.
Wheel can you ask the club for a reason no live stream? Must be a decade ago, the Sharks as a club were streaming trials with Man which weren't on Fox. Might just have been someone on the grandstand with their iPhone and zoom. With commentary as well. But something visual sure beats nothing. And after all the great work the club have done with the Manly Way to get us excited for kick off. To day sure feels like the club has just left us hanging.

And after all the great work the club have done with the Manly Way to get us excited for kick off. To day sure feels like the club has just left us hanging.
The Real Manly Way Perspective Time ....

The Real Manly way is not playing with our selves on a Netflix series
The Real Manly Way is competing against Real Opposition and Winning Grand Finals
Just like we used to over a decade ago

We Will Remember the Real Manly Way
Lest we forget
1707622684290.png

Wheel can you ask the club for a reason no live stream? Must be a decade ago, the Sharks as a club were streaming trials with Man which weren't on Fox. Might just have been someone on the grandstand with their iPhone and zoom. With commentary as well. But something visual sure beats nothing. And after all the great work the club have done with the Manly Way to get us excited for kick off. To day sure feels like the club has just left us hanging.
100%, really does undo a lot of great work the club has done with engagement.

Introducing the Enemy .........

Plenty of up and comers coming out of the bunny burrows this afternoon
I believe the only player in their top 30 NRL squad is Taane Milne
Braidon Burns was a NSW cup signing from the dogs

SOUTHSYDNEY2024.png

1. Braidon Burns (c), 2. Leon Te Hau, 3. Taane Milne, 4. Adam Christensen, 5. Leonard Skelton, 6. Jarrett Subloo, 7. Emmanuel Di Bartolo, 8. Brock Gray, 9. Ryan Gray, 10. Cade Maloney, 11. Maila Chanfoon, 12. Nicholas Halalilo, 13. Yileen Gordon. Interchange: 14. Bayleigh Bentley-Hape, 15. Harry Quinlan, 16. Chase Chapman, 17. Tristan Alvarado, 18. Richard Holani, 19. Matthew French, 20. Tyson Hodge, 21. Marco Moretti

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8