Trial V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for posting @SeaEagle SI1:
The picture that captured my Eagle eye is this one

Who is this player ????
The player of Faith wearing his Crucifix and his big Confident Manly smile

Thumbs up and ready to soar like an Eagle
Picture Complements Manly Media
20240217_100237.jpg

Thanks for posting @SeaEagle SI1:
The picture that captured my Eagle eye is this one

Who is this player ????
The player of Faith wearing his Crucifix and his big Confident Manly smile

Thumbs up and ready to soar like an Eagle
Picture Complements Manly Media
View attachment 26008

Clayton Faulalo
Centre, Winger
24 games last year blacktown workers
29 tries (leading try scorer)
11 goals
4 try assists
69 tackle breaks
29 line breaks
132 average meters
3171 total meters
40 average fantasy points

Clayton Faulalo
Centre, Winger
24 games last year blacktown workers
29 tries (leading try scorer)
11 goals
4 try assists
69 tackle breaks
29 line breaks
132 average meters
3171 total meters
40 average fantasy points
Thank you for those outstanding stats feathered friend
I have seen the Fabulous Faulalo Dominate in NSW cup but I did not recognise him in that training photo

Just remember that the trail is getting played 3pm at the ground which is not far from the one of hottest places in the world - West Gosford Bunnings car park. The heat from West Gosford Bunnings car park travels to the stadium.

Just remember that the trail is getting played 3pm at the ground which is not far from the one of hottest places in the world - West Gosford Bunnings car park. The heat from West Gosford Bunnings car park travels to the stadium.
3.45 KO isn't it ?

3.45 KO isn't it ?
around that time, the talking up about how much the Roosters do for Central Coast sport and the community and parading around of their players with take 30 to 45 minutes so add that onto the 3pm start. Manly are seem as dream killers after the Northern Eagles debacle.

Suprised Parker isn't starting in this one. I can't see him in our best 17 at full strength as a centre. If he's being moved in the 2nd row.. giving him some big minutes would be ideal. Be interesting to see how he goes in the back row. I think his hole running would be ideal. Could work out well.

Suprised Parker isn't starting in this one. I can't see him in our best 17 at full strength as a centre. If he's being moved in the 2nd row.. giving him some big minutes would be ideal. Be interesting to see how he goes in the back row. I think his hole running would be ideal. Could work out well.
Looking at the Big Picture ...
There are no defensive holes in the Big finals teams
Dynamic Players have to make their own holes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8