Trial V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
mark my words, Brown will show you all his true colours this year. He can carry a footy but one of the reasons he was cut loose by Parra is his error rate. When the game is tight, he will dethrone Taupau for biggest liability is a Manly jumper in the last 20 years.

Wait for his fumble or hospital pass in a pressure situation and get back to me.
I bet the ill discipline error comes before the technical ones.

mark my words, Brown will show you all his true colours this year. He can carry a footy but one of the reasons he was cut loose by Parra is his error rate. When the game is tight, he will dethrone Taupau for biggest liability is a Manly jumper in the last 20 years.

Wait for his fumble or hospital pass in a pressure situation and get back to me.
Time will tell

Negative post alert!!! @Mark from Brisbane

Ray did some good things however the bad stuff outweighs the good. Depth winger that will be ok for a handful of games.

I thought paseka and sips were ok aside from the errors. Brown was very busy and impressive.

If the Garrick to centre doesn’t work out. We have a couple of able centres to come in talau was solid and faulalo was outstanding. I agree he is ready for firsts I hope we don’t lose him.

Unfortunately for Ray, he's basically Jorge Taufua Mk.II

No pace, sometimes has suspect hands, suspect under a bomb. But he's as strong as an Ox and is tough to stop from close range. And in defence he can occasionally come up with a big hit. For mine I fully agree with Sheikheagle in that Vaega is a depth winger only, maybe centre as well. His talent just isn't NRL level. His passion and enthusiasm are test level, but the talent doesn't match the heart.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Ray, he's basically Jorge Taufua Mk.II

No pace, sometimes has suspect hands, suspect under a bomb. But he's as strong as an Ox and is tough to stop from close range. And in defence he can occasionally come up with a big hit. For mine I fully agree with Sheikheagle in that Vaega is a depth winger, maybe centre as well, only. His talent just isn't NRL level. His passion and enthusiasm are test level, but the talent doesn't match the heart.
Hard not to agree.

Take away the dropped bomb, and he had a cracker of game - some big hits, a magical flick pass to set up a long-range try, some tough yardage runs, and a long gallop in the open. But unfortunately that dropped bomb was massive.

As a neutral fan though, he must be fun as hell to watch. Never a dull moment with Ray around.

Maybe its the first but definitely won’t be the last, you wait until we get our first loss.
The Losing Perspective ...

Passionate and proud club supporters do not like watching their proud club losing
You go on any footy club forum after a loss and passionate supporters are pissed off

Does any one on here like watching Manly lose ?
Does any one on here endorse a Manly Loss ?
I hope we never lower our high clubs standards . Other wise we will end a mediocre club like the North Sydney Bears

The Losing Perspective ...

Passionate and proud club supporters do not like watching their proud club losing
You go on any footy club forum after a loss and passionate supporters are pissed off

Does any one on here like watching Manly lose ?
Does any one on here endorse a Manly Loss ?
I hope we never lower our high clubs standards . Other wise we will end a mediocre club like the North Sydney Bears
I hate a loss just like everyone else but occasionally we just play badly or play better sides.

It’s going to happen , I won’t be losing my **** if it does.

Thank you @The Wheel for the shine brightly positive post

Lets hope we shine more brightly than the premiership winning Panthers this season
And live up to our Legendary clubs Premiership Winning Benchmark

Lets Knock the Panthers off their Bright Pedestal
And shine Brightly like the Manly Premiership Winning teams of the past

1708252017048.png

Last edited:
I hate a loss just like everyone else but occasionally we just play badly or play better sides.

It’s going to happen , I won’t be losing my **** if it does.
Let me put things in your occasionally loss perspective point of view feathered friend

We have not won a grand final since 2011 and this is our looongest grand final drought since our more regular occasional Manly Grand final wins

If we keep this drought up we will end like the paramatta eels 20 years drought
But we are more proud than the eels and we wont tolerate any more losses

We dont want to end up like the paramatta eels do we ?

This is an Eagle that has been knocked off its premiership Winning Perch
and Every time we lose we end up like this
Its not a good look feathered friends
Our Proud club deserves better
So Never lower our proud winning standards
and Never accept losing
1708253765922.png

The other one who impressed me in limited minutes was Lehi Hopoate. Still looks like a boy playing against men, but the kid definitely has talent.
Hard not to agree.

Take away the dropped bomb, and he had a cracker of game - some big hits, a magical flick pass to set up a long-range try, some tough yardage runs, and a long gallop in the open. But unfortunately that dropped bomb was massive.

As a neutral fan though, he must be fun as hell to watch. Never a dull moment with Ray around.
I think he’s a lot more talented than jorge. Also seemed to have decent enough pace in his one breakaway run yesterday he was just up against dom young who’s probably only just below saab in the speed dept.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8