Trial Thread - Manly V Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep everyone just pay the $80 a month for foxtel. Plus you get all the extra footy shows and replays. Cancel it after the season until the next year. It would literally cost under $500 to watch every game all year. That's peanuts!!! I spend more on a good night out. 30 weeks of footy everyday is much better value!

I find it better to buy a $2 Sim card. Sign up to sportsbet and get 3 months free kayo. 10 mins admin and you're sorted for $2 for most of the season

Worse or the same... how can anyone stand such low ****ty quality. Thats horrible to pay for such low quality. Fukstel here i come but never on a plan
I don’t know why people say Kayo pic quality is poor. I’ve had it for a couple of years and it is excellent quality. I suspect your internet speed will have a lot to do with it, plus the broadcast quality of trials are usually shizen.

Just do a trial of Kayo when the season starts. The advantage is that all of its content is on demand. So if you miss the start you can still watch it from the beginning, or the next day or whenever you want. Worth a try.

I don’t know why people say Kayo pic quality is poor. I’ve had it for a couple of years and it is excellent quality. I suspect your internet speed will have a lot to do with it, plus the broadcast quality of trials are usually shizen.

Just do a trial of Kayo when the season starts. The advantage is that all of its content is on demand. So if you miss the start you can still watch it from the beginning, or the next day or whenever you want. Worth a try.
I will mate i hope its good. I have great internet so see how i go :)

Iv got nbn 100 so i should be sweet. Ill give it a try 1st weekend of footy. I dont want to pay $80 a month just to watch football on weekends... thats a rip off and its not even 4k. AND i paid $53 for the same thing last year
I’ve just switched off Fox after a decade...got Kayo now, on NBN. First game live tonight, went off without a hitch. So far, I am a fan!

It does depend on your speed with kayo I was with one provider them I switched and the quality improvement was far greater
Also depends on the device you watch Kayo on. Weirdly enough, I get the best results running it through Kodi on an Xbox.

One other thing, the quality of the coverage for trial games, whether you watch it on NRL.com or Kayo, is always craptastic. One bloke sitting in the stands with a Handycam isn't going to get you the same quality as a full-broadcast setup.

Also depends on the device you watch Kayo on. Weirdly enough, I get the best results running it through Kodi on an Xbox.

One other thing, the quality of the coverage for trial games, whether you watch it on NRL.com or Kayo, is always craptastic. One bloke sitting in the stands with a Handycam isn't going to get you the same quality as a full-broadcast setup.
Its always good for me (trials excluded)

Most important part of this trial is if DES has tactically changed the way we play for the speed of 6 again footy. If it is still always tight bunched and slow around the ruck we are screwed. Those teams playing at speed and with width are really widening the gap to the teams still playing old style footy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2